Macrame Cord 4mm x 150Yards | 100% Natural Macrame Rope | 3 Strand Twisted Cotton Cord for Wall Hanging, Plant Hangers, Crafts, Knitting, Decorative Projects | Soft Undyed Cotton Rope
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 100% NATURAL COTTON GUARANTEED - Most of other "cotton ropes" contain synthetic polyester or acrylic fibers. For REAL 100% Cotton Rope, choose XKDous. Our craft cord made from 100% pure, natural and high quality virgin cotton, no scraps or recycled fabric, biodegradable, odor-free and soft. It's an excellent basis for handmade projects and macrame supplies.
- SOFT, DURABLE, EASY TO WORK WITH - Our macrame cord is soft and strong enough, easy to work with. It could be frayed easily and combs out great. You can use this craft rope for dream catcher, gardening, gift wrapping, packing material, jewelry and craft projects, pets toys and more.
- MAKE GORGEOUS WORK FOR YOURSELF - Our macrame cotton cord has a very beautiful natural color, makes this cotton rope more attractive for artisan of all levels with beginners to advanced skills as it is easy on your eyes. Makes your tapestries or plant hangers look very gorgeous. I believe you can learn from our customers.
- PACKAGE, WEIGHT AND LENGTH - Our twisted cotton string is cut to length and packaged in spools, opp bag covered, keep it in stable and beautiful shape when shipped, easy to organize, provent to mess when unraveled to use. The weight is about 860 to 880g, the length is about 135m to 145m for each spool.
- FREE BOOK INCLUDED - You’ll find our book is divided into two main sections. The first includes basic helpful hints and detailed illustrations and explanations showing how to tie various knots and knot patterns. In the second section, you’ll find a DIY Macrame Wall Hanging project that shows you how to macramé step by step.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Looking for the best place to buy cotton rope on the web? Look no further!
This rope is made from very high quality cotton yarns 100% through giving this rope a creamy white color. The result is a very soft rope with
excellent feel. Cotton is the softest natural fiber used for rope, making it an extremely popular choice!
This Is Your Ultimate Solution! Our clients make use of this rope for endless amounts of applications.
Typical applications include:
--Decor and Crafting
--Jewelry and Craft projects
Please be aware that our 3 strand 100% cotton rope is true to diameter while on the spools in our shop. However, when the rope for your order
is cut to length and shipped, the fibers may expand. It's not uncommon for our 3 strand cotton ropes to increase almost a whole size in diameter.
When the ropes increase in diameter, they will also shrink in length. Please take care to order cut-to-length ropes a little longer than you will require.
This occurs because we offer a 100% cotton rope product with no fillers.
--1 x A roll 4mm diameter macrame cord
--1 x Book (Guide to Macrame Knots)
Money Back Promise
We want you to be 100% satisfied about your purchase. If for any reason this product is not meeting your expectations, just send us a note and
we’ll be happy to take care of you.
ADD TO CART Now before we are out of stock!
Customers who bought this item also bought
54 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Eason was very persistent in ensuring that I'm heard and they committed to work on it. He refunded my expense but i am most impressed that he asked for my feedback as a fiber artist, and the things that we look for in making our art. I will definitely continue to buy from XKDous again! I am very hopeful to stay long with Xkdous 😊😊😊
I have been a frequent customer of this rope, but this last batch was disappointing. The rope got thinner, feeling like 3.5 mm. Here are pics from a previous purchase and the new one i got yesterday Oct31. I retracted my prev 4 rating bec commendation is supposed to mean to keep quality consistent and not to shortchange loyal customers