Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2016
I rented this book for a semester and the policy says, limit writing in the book, no stains or water damage, and no smoking. The book has a nasty stain and mild wild damage, more than a little writing in it to say the least, and it smells like an ash tray. As a non-smoking household I pretty much have to keep the book in a sealed bag so I can't smell it across the room, when I use it I have to wash my hands after. I guess we'll see what the rest of my rental books look like now that the semester is starting.
on April 6, 2017
Great book!
on February 28, 2015
I'm the professor who lost his book and am here buying a replacement. This is the best undergrad intro macro text out there. Leans almost exclusively toward positivist economic analysis, leaving the normative indoctrination stuff for Krugman, et.al., allowing undergrads to formulate their own actual opinions (What an amazing concept for postsecondary education!).
on September 24, 2013
This book is very simple, concise and to the point. I think the authors wrote it with the college student in mind. Economics may not be the easiest to understand but this book really does a good job in example the key principles of macroeconomics. They also use examples throughout the text that really help put things into perspective in the real world. Definitely a must have!
on July 22, 2017
great
on December 6, 2016
Good
on August 24, 2015
A little difficult to understand and the clearness of the macroeconomics was a little bit to over my head.
on February 27, 2016
No complaints, the book's conditions were just as described.
on May 27, 2015
did not come with the proper MyEconLab access as it says. Still had to pay an extra $60 to get access to the website.
on May 22, 2016
Great condition for a great price!