- Prime Day deal Save 25% each on Warehouse Deals offered by Amazon Warehouse when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Electric Scooter, Powerful 350W Motor, 18.6 Miles Long-Range 270Wh 36V/7.5Ah Battery, Up to 15.6 MPH, 8.5" Non-Pneumatic Foam Filled Tires, Adult Electric Scooter for Commute and Travel (MX1)
Prime Day Deal
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Wheel Size||8.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||12.86 Kilograms|
|Suspension Type||Dual Disc Brake|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🛴【Attention】DO NOT drive the electric scooter in the rain or wet road so as not to damage the controller and battery. Manufacture's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. We recommend you buy directly on MacwheelDirect. For more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- 🛴【Powerful 350 Watt Motor】A powerful 350W hub motor propels the electric powered scooter tops out at 15.6 miles per hour under specific conditions, which can easily overcome slope and other obstacles when riding, much better than the 250W motor of many scooters
- 🛴【Long-range Battery】High capacity battery (270Wh) delivers over 18.6 miles travel range. With 18.6 miles on one charge of 4 hours, it is very reliable to get to where you need to go. The range may vary depending on riding conditions, rider's weight, speed and/or terrains
- 🛴【8.5" Non-Pneumatic Tires】The "Air Free" technology eliminate the need for tires to be inflated with air to support the weight, with this technology, tires need less maintenance and have no worry of punctures. Also the large 8.5" front and rear tires have a good performance in shock absorption and anti-slip
- 🛴【Double Braking System】Features brakes at both the rear disc braking and the front anti-lock braking system for added safety. The MX1 electric scooter designed to give a smooth and safe ride when in use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Macwheel MX1||Macwheel MX2||Macwheel MX3|
|Dimension||41.3 x 17.3 x 45.3 inches||41.5 x 16.5 x 43.9 inches||43.3 x 17.3 x 46.5 inches|
|Unit Weight||28.4 lbs||24.5 lbs||26.5 lbs|
|Maximum Range||18.6miles * Based on Terrain & Rider Weight||12miles * Based on Terrain & Rider Weight||17miles * Based on Terrain & Rider Weight|
|Tires||8.5" Non-Pneumatic Foam Filled Tires||8" Non-Pneumatic Foam Filled Tires||8" Non-Pneumatic Solid Tires|
|Braking System||E-braking & Disc braking||E-braking & Foot brake||E-braking &Foot brake|
|Suspension||None||Front suspension||Front & Rear|
|Lights System||Front & Rear||None||Front & Side|
HOW TO START
1. Turn on the scooter, and check the power indicator.
2. Step on the deck with one foot, and slowly kick off the other.
3. When the scooter starts to cruise, put both feet on the deck and press the accelerator to engage motor.
4. DO NOT press the left brake when you ready to go, because it will active the E-ABS, the motor won't be engaged.
NOTE: The electric scooter must be moving at 3 mph(5km/h) before the motor will engage.
1. Do not drive in the rain or when the outdoor temperature risks freezing surfaces.
2. Never submerge Electric Scooter in water since electrical and drive components could be damaged by water or generate hazardous conditions.
- The scooter is fitted with two lights, one for the front and one for the rear. Many commuters use their scooters in the evening so it is very important to have as much visibility and to make yourself as visible as possible to others.
- MX1 has three-speed modes of 5mile/h, 9mile/h, and 15.5mile/h, just need to control the speed with one key according to different road conditions, makes driving more security.
- MX1 carries people weighing up to 220lbs.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Electric Scooter × 1
Charger × 1
Wrench × 2
User Manual × 1
Warranty Card × 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 43.2 x 20.9 x 6.4 inches; 28.35 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 17, 2019
- Manufacturer : Shenzhen Aukeyhi Electric Electric Co.,Ltd
- ASIN : B07MWBD9BV
Best Sellers Rank:
#274,570 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #919 in Sport Scooters
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3rd week or so, update: I may be starting to notice 3 things with the scooter. 1st based on my GPS and simple math, I am only getting about 8 and a 1/2 miles on a full charge. This is significantly less then what I was getting a few days ago. 2nd I am starting to notice that the cruise control speed has dropped from around 13 miles an hour to somewhere between 11 and 12 miles an hour. I also believe that the take off speed has decreased. I have I noticed this when crossing intersections. I'm going to give it a few more days to make sure that these problems are accurate after another charge. I do know that aside from the problems I may be experiencing I am happy with this scooter as a daily commuter, And if this scooter experienced a problem I would likely exchange it for another one with higher hopes.
I have been contacted by customer service for Macwheel and they have been helpful and offered me some troubleshooting help for the issues I am having. I appreciate that and am happy with the service and help. I feel confident with my purchase. The tips should hopefully help. I will update soon. Thank you!
User error. This is an awesome scooter. Charging for 5 to 6 hours gave me a full charge and solved the issues I was having. Thank you customer service! 5 stars!!!!
Stop looking and buy this scooter. Its awesome and backed by great customer service!
6 month updste: Still a great scooter, battery is still good and ride is still smooth. It gets 5 day a week use.
By Gemini7483 on April 2, 2019
This scooter would have gotten 5 stars if it hadn't been for the work I had to do on it before I rode it. On first ride I noticed that the brakes were rubbing pretty badly , so I had to spend an hour or so fidgeting with the brake, which is very similar to a bicycle brake, to find the optimal positioning. This would be very difficult to do for someone without bicycle brake repair experience. I also found that the stem was rotated a few degrees off center, so the handlebars were pointing slightly right relative to the front wheel. This created a very awkward ride. This was a fairly simple adjustment on the bottom of the stem where it folds, but still a hassle nonetheless.
Overall it is a great scooter for the price, but expect to fine tune some things once it arrives.
I've been riding the scooter on a daily basis to and from work, which is about 6 miles total. Today, I realized I had forgotten to charge the scooter over the weekend, but remembering the stated 18 mile range the battery has I figured I could get at least one more 3 mile trip out of it. Well, I was wrong. It didn't make it all the way to work so total I'd say I get about 8.5 miles to one full charge. I'm 200lbs and the trip does have some hills but a full 10 miles less than the stated maximum trip is pretty ridiculous. I knocked one star off because this isn't a huge inconvenience for me, but it definitely may be for some.
Unfortunately their website isn't actually running to be able to register your warranty, however they do have a Facebook..