Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 243 reviews
on December 7, 2013
I feel badass just looking at this shirt. Never mind when I actually put it on. The seas part and legions of loyal clones begin bowing to my authority. Fits awesome. True to size. Good size screen print on front. Thin type of material shirt is made of. Like that. Not too heavy
on November 28, 2012
I purchased this Boba Fett t-shirt because I am a huge fan of the Star Wars films and even though Boba Fett has just a few lines and few minutes of screen time, he has become iconic to the series as one of the greatest bounty hunters in history. Who can deny that? He was hired by Darth Vader after all, surely he doesn't shop for the cheap ones.

So when we wear a Fett shirt, we have to represent the awesomeness. Who can deny this portrait of its glory? Look at it, the picture if flawless, artistic, and perfect. Once you see it in person you will realize that this is a high quality shirt print too. It's not some cheap mass produced rag. The print is thick, heavy, durable, and is designed to last for many machine washes to come. I wear the shirt about once a week and it's held up for several months now. When I wear it, people always look! Occasionally there is a high five or compliment in order too. Everyone loves the Fett.

If I had a complaint, it would be that the print is a few inches lower than necessary. I love the artwork here, and that no text is found. If I could modify this portrait and improve on it, I would probably just add a nice Cloud City painting on the back- but so far I can't really complain about what I received. The quality is five stars, the fit is five, the looks are five, and nothing is lacking. If you are a fan, you will be pleased.
on July 29, 2015
Nice shirt, solid quality. Feels like Hanes thickness cotton, not that ultra-thin material in cheaper shirts that shrinks and wrinkles like crazy.

Did this review help? Please take two seconds to vote helpful below. Thank you!
on August 18, 2017
I do not know if I got a fake t-shirt or if the reviews here are fake but there was nothing impressive about this t-shirt. It is so thin you can see through, it is nothing special regarding comfort and the print is horrible.
on December 8, 2016
Super comfy and I am not even mad that it isn't Star Trek since Boba Fett is pretty awesome. Hubs loves his Star Wars.
on July 11, 2017
As with all new clothes I buy, I washed it and the hem at the waist became undone and the thread wrapped around other clothes in the dryer. Never happened with any other shirt I've ever had.
on November 19, 2015
My husband is a huge fan of Star Wars and my favorite character is Boba Fett so this was perfect! The fit was as expected, the quality is very good, and it has maintained its quality after running it through the wash several times! I love the shirt because I hadn't seen anything like it anywhere else!
on November 27, 2012
Great shirt, appears to be decent quality, and great graphic. It takes up a lot of the shirt. Someone else had a review on this item saying it runs small... and I got an XL for that reason. All I can say is, either this shirt must shrink quite a bit or the person she got it for was gigantic, because it looks a bit baggy on me. I'm 6' 4" and 175 pounds. I'm guessing it will shrink to a more streamlined fit after a few washes, but in the meantime, Boba Fett flaps in the wind on my XL shirt lol.
on January 4, 2016
This is a unique shirt that I get tons of compliments on. I hate to tell people that I found it here. Soon everyone will be wearing this shirt.
on May 9, 2017
Good quality, solid print. Not sure why Amazon requires 20 words for a T-shirt review. Not a lot to say.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question