- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001VVKF20
- Item model number: Onsight
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #637,559 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Mad Rock Women's Onsight Velcro Climbing Shoe,Aqua,4.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed specifically for female climbers
- Sole: Fx-5, Heel Cup: 3D Fx-5 Hooker, Rand: 2.2mm M5
- Midsole: 1.5mm Compressed Polyester, Upper: SupaSuede Leather, Mini Lined
- Entry/Closure: Dual Directional Pull Tabs, Dual TPR Powerlock Straps
Similar to the massively popular Flash, the Onsight is a great all-around performer designed specifically for female climbers and using different lasts than the Flash. This shoe is tailored for women's feet: a slightly softer flex, and the interior volume is narrower overall, with a narrow heel and a higher instep than its Flash counterpart. The net result is a better fit that will translate to better performance. The Onsight also offers a subtle embossed graphics and a different color palette to stand out from the crowd. Sole: Fx-5, Heel Cup: 3D Fx-5 Hooker, Rand: 2.2mm M5, Midsole: 1.5mm Compressed Polyester, Upper: SupaSuede Leather, Mini Lined, Entry/Closure: Dual Directional Pull Tabs, Dual TPR Powerlock Straps
From the Manufacturer
Mad Rock began in 2002 as a small, climber-owned and operated company that made innovative, highly technical and affordable rock climbing shoes. More than a million pairs later, they still choose not to reflect on their accomplishments nor rest on their laurels because their best shoes will always be the next batch. To Mad Rock, innovation is a challenge to be met daily. In that spirit, they use the latest materials and technology to meet consumer demands, while maintaining the high-quality and innovative products that have put them on the map and in the packs of climbers around the world.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?