CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Madame Alexander Dolls Fancy Nancy, 8", Fancy Nancy Collection, Storyland Collection
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adorable Fancy Nancy doll is based on the book of the same name by Jane O'Connor, illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser
- She is dressed in a light blue ruffled gown, with a pink boa, red shoes, and sunglasses
- She has wild hair with lots of curls, hairclips and bows
- She is part of the Storyland Collection, as well as the new Fancy Nancy Series
- Children love the book, and now they will love the doll to go with it
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
live to give it to her. He died 4 days before Christmas, but she will have this to remember her great grandfather for
many years to come. It is not a play doll. It is a keepsake doll. The quality is very nice and it is just precious.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Fancy Nancy doll is the best out there. My five year old LOVES her!Published on June 7, 2009 by H. Scherer
Fancy Nancy is adorable. She looks just like "Nancy" on the book cover. I'm retired & just learned about Fancy Nancy, so she wasn't really purchased as a toy, more of a... Read morePublished on May 1, 2009 by It's me Nancy