Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Madd Gear Complete Scooter
- New Fluted Deck & Scalloped Headtube Now 30% stronger and 30% lighter
- ALL 2012 models have FSA headsets
- NEW Flex Brake design -New angle = less tension on flex point, Connected with 2 bolts = extra strength & no sideways movement
- New Clamps have bolts moved to one side = easier & faster to tighten
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The VX2 PRO has the new fluted deck with Pro Spec reinforced forks. Added this year is the new VX2 Brake, Clamp and K1 Bearing. VX2 Pros come with a FSA B52 Alloy headset. New MGP SHOCK Grip Tape. New Adjusted 18.5" Y Bars. Weighs 8.09 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Break: pretty terrible and rattles a bit (just bought a replacement)
bars: the design is crap and they rattle (which is fixable) (im currently shopping for welded single piece bars)
wheels: already broke one, upgraded to medal core
Grips: they work, but could be better
fork and deck and clap apear to be fine.
all this said as a complete set everything works. i would say this is a great stepping stone on your way to purchasing a professional grade scooter.
It becomes dangerous as you hold it that it losens and you could lose grip and fall. I have tried screwing it as tight as possible. It still becomes lose and now i am no longer comfortable him using.
Most recent customer reviews
my 6 year old rides it and loves it.
and when he's not riding it I ride it... and it actually holds me up...Read more