|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.99 + $9.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$41.96 (60%)|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Military-inspired boot with faux-leather upper featuring lace-up closure with brass-tone eyelets and stitched toe cap
- Medial-side zipper
- Low-rise block heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Every on-trend wardrobe could use a classic like the Madden Girl Gamer boot, a style that plays well with others. With an inside zipper and front lace closure, it's easy to adjust for the perfect fit with this women's ankle boot, which is crafted from high-quality faux leather. A smooth, synthetic lining and lightly cushioned footbed offer a welcoming foot environment. The Madden Girl Gamer ankle boot sits atop a low block heel and is finished with a synthetic sole to carry you securely between destinations.
Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009AS9P2W
- Item model number: Gamer
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Returned boots as they were too tall for what I wanted them for. Not the best, but the price was in the range that I want to spend. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Drama Gal
Comfortable and cute. I wear all day long and they r comfortable and give me enough support so my feet dont hurt at the end of the day.Published 1 month ago by Tara Longley
i purchased these in october and about a month or so ago i already had to buy a new pair because part of the seam near the toes (on the side) started to rip. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Shannon Mompeller
It's a trendy boot for a few seasons..... It's already looking pretty worn after one season. It's definitely not a boot you can call an investment boot... Read morePublished 4 months ago by A.L.C.
These are so cute!
Quite sturdy, not slippery. They are pretty spacious as far as toe room, but have no arch support!