Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0052AY5PY
- Item model number: KRAVVE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They fit great and the heels aren't too high.
The only downside to this is that the shoes aren't really the colour I expected. It's a pretty dark colour, can possibly pass for a brown. Not overly thrilled about the colour, but they aren't awful either.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes for sooo long. I'm not exactly gentle with my shoes, and they have held up quite well. I get compliments on them all the time. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Kay Utley
these are within regs for Air Force female shoes. Which is the only reason I bought them. They arent pretty, they are quite homely actually. Read morePublished on March 14, 2014 by Iwantitall
These shoes looked very frumpy and when I opened them they had scratches in the patent leather and what looked to be glue marks near the sole. Read morePublished on November 29, 2012 by Brittany