|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$43.17 - $89.95 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Knee-high riding boot with distressed faux-leather upper featuring harness straps and full-length exterior zip
- Interior zip closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tall shaft distressed riding boot with buckle detail at ankle and top shaft
Madden Girl is a division of Steve Madden -- the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century who has inserted his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, Mr. Madden has maintained the direct day-to-day responsibility for the design and marketing of the company's trend setting shoes for the past two decades.
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B010TIPD72
- Item model number: Mobb
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My order arrived quick. The size is true to fit and the boots are amazing!Published 4 days ago by LaneAnne Spencer
I LOVE these boots, they're adorable and actually comfortable. I may add I'm an extremely picky person with shoes.Published 2 months ago by Merp
They fit perfect and they arrived very quickly. I am very happy with my purchase.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really love the style of these boots. The ONLY issue is that they are definitely tight around my calf. They give a bit after wearing... they are just REALLY snug.Published 3 months ago by Rachael
Love love love these boots! I get compliments every time I wear them.Published 3 months ago by Katie
They are exactly as pictured. I really like them, the upper part of the boot is very wide but they are very comfy, I broke them in fairly quickly.Published 3 months ago by Amama85