Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Girl Women's Sanguine Boot,Brown Paris,8.5 M US
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Size: 8.5 B(M) US|Color: Brown Paris|Change

on May 12, 2012
I ordered these boots, and they came within a week, Extremely fast shipping as always with Amazon.com. I first have to say that I have very fat feet, They were a little tight to get on, which is normal for me, But they stretched out wearing them around the house. I wanted a boot that was very cowboyish with the point toe and the whole 9. I am getting married in these boots in 2 weeks, and they couldn't be more than perfect. They are NOT "plastic" like another review said. They are very comfortable, and very pretty!!! We got our engagement pics done in them, and Ive wanted to wear them since, but I need to keep them perfect until after the big day!! All my bridesmaids got these boots as well, No complaints from any of them either! Am buying another pair I love them so much!!
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
I love these boots. They are very comfortable and I love the color. I felt like they ran a little big even with the narrow tip of the boot. I typically wear an 8.5 or 9 and I ended up with the 8 and they fit perfectly.
on February 2, 2014
These boots are very cute and really comfy, but run about 1/2 size too large. I still love them though!
on October 13, 2011
I have had these boots (in black) for a year now and love them. I was looking for a cowboy boot that was not made of real leather, and these look great and are very comfortable.
on October 10, 2015
i really really love these boots. it was everything i was looking for and more. very comfy. sturdy. and i read the reviews before buying and most very true about ordering a 1/2 smaller but i didnt that that 1/2 extra is basically in the tip. but i love em.
review image
on November 18, 2013
they were super cute! loved them but get at least a half size smaller. the color and design is super cute. will just reorder them in a smaller size.. I am normally a ten but will get them in 9.5
on October 25, 2013
They run quit big, I'm usually a size 8 so after reading the reviews, I ordered a size 7.5 but they were still big. Other than that, the boots are really nice.
on February 29, 2016
Absolutely love these. Fit great. I'm a size 8M. I was a little nervous ordering bc I wasn't sure if to order a half size up or not. And glad I didn't. They fit perfect for me. They hit about mid calf for me. I would recommend. If you have a true size 8M, you shouldn't have a problem with these boots!
on April 18, 2015
These boots are a decent replacement for authentic cowboy boots. They fit comfortably through the night without any blisters or sore heels; even on the first night of wearing them. They are just a tad bit big after you wear them in. I usually wear between a 6 and 6.5, and my size 6.5 that I ended up ordering fit more like a 7 or so. I recommend getting a slightly smaller size than you would normally wear, just like with all boots because they will begin to stretch out a bit as you continue wearing them. Or just wear super thick socks if that's your thing :)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 15, 2016
Great cowboy boot for the price. I ordered these for my daughter, after we saw them in a store for twice the price available online. They are made well, and look fantastic in person. I think they are reasonably comfortable as well. Great boots for the price!