Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 26, 2014
Really love the style and colour of these boots, true to the picture there, but as with all things online--particularly clothing--you're never going to know how it really fits until you have it in your hands. They came slightly higher than expected--running up into my knee area--and the calves are very wide. They'd be dead on if they had been listed as wide-calved. I had to take them to a shoe repair and have them stitch a fold down the inner side to fit without making me look like I'm trying on "mommy's high heels." The pleather material is cheaper and less durable than expected as well. But they arrived fast and in good, new condition! Still love the look (and comfy inner lining)!
on November 1, 2012
I just got the black/charcoal colored pair in the mail and I've been slightly dreading getting them because I thought they wouldn't fit my calves (I have 16.5 inch calves at their widest point). I noticed the measuremeant for these boots said 16 inches, so I wasn't sure if I could get them to zip up. But thankfully, if I held them together at the top and pulled them as straight as possible, they zipped up just fine. They are a very soft material with plenty of stretch. So thankfully it worked and I'm super happy. I really wanted the tan colored ones, but they just went out of having the size I needed in stock.

As to the sizing, almost everyone said to go down a half size as they run big. I usually wear size 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe. So I went with the suggestions and ordered size 8.5. They fit great! So I definitely recommend going down at least a half size. I have medium to medium-narrow feet. If you have wide feet, then you could possibly get away with ordering your normal size. So hope this review helps those with big calves like me. Not a lot of reviews I read had people listing their calf size and then say how it fit against the boots, which is needed information.
on February 26, 2016
My all time favorite boot! I have had these for year, almost 4 I believe... and they have held together beautifully. I do wish that they were shorter though... and not as wide in the calf area.. I'm 5'1 and they come to right below my knee... regardless, I still love them. I especially love the red zipper, I have gotten TONS of compliments on it being a beautiful touch. The color is perfect and matches with just about anything. I've even worn these in the rain and they kept my feet nice and dry :)
review image
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2011
I think I wear mine almost every day - I got these right before it started to rain and they're perfect - no, they don't look like leather, and I don't want them too - they're a great height (I'm 5'4" and they hit just below my knee) there's so much room in these that you worry it'll look weird with tights but not at all - you can wear these with pretty much everything - tights, jeans, leggins, whatever - my pants are easily tucked inside.

Go with the other suggestions and get these at your true size, even if you plan to wear them with thicker socks or want to put insoles in them like I did - they're very roomy in the foot to the point that if I were going to wear them as-is with tights and thin socks I'd have wanted just a half-size lower. I got my true size and wear them with everything and they fit great. I want some in ever color!
on June 6, 2016
I love these boots! I am usually a size 9 but the 8.5 fit perfectly. The brown is just like the picture. These books go with anything and are very comfortable. The fit around the calf is also just right not too tight or too big.
on April 4, 2012
I love these boots sooooo much. I ended up buying both brown and black because I couldn't decide. I probably like the brown better a little bit, but am definitely keeping them both. The leather is very soft, as is the interior of the boot. Take note - these run large! I am solidly an 8, but I bought a 7.5 after reading the reviews...and I honestly probably could have gotten away with a 7, although I like a little extra room. You should definitely at least buy them a half size smaller than your size. Also, the black is really more a grey. They are comfortable, I don't really feel like I'm going to have to break them in. Probably the only bummer is that with the placement of the zipper, they hurt my leg a bit when I cross my legs. I'm also going to have to be careful when I wear these with tights. However, the big zipper is my favorite feature, so I wouldn't change it. Overall, awesome purchase!!
on May 11, 2017
I ordered these boots and recieved a complete different pair :( when i called, i was told not to go by the picture/description... whatever that means...
on December 12, 2012
Words cannot describe how much I love these boots. The brown tan color is perfect and compliments many outfits. Amazing pop of color with the red zipper make them stand out and look different than all the other boots you see out there. Lost count of how many compliments I have gotten. Zip up easily, roomy when worn with skinny jeans. Great fit. Not slouchy, yet not tight. Just right. True to size. Normally wear 8.5 and they fit wonderful. I tend to wear regular socks with them.
on December 13, 2012
I was pretty nervous buying these boots, because I have wide feet, and these are not "wide" boots. I always have to buy 9 or 9.5 wide. I read a lot of reviews from people who said the boots were really roomy and ran large, so I gave them a shot and bought the 9's. I wore them all day today, and they didn't rub on the sides of my feet. I have one foot that is wider than the other, and they just slightly occasionally rubbed against one side of my wider foot. The boots are comfortable and hit about an inch to 2 inches depending on how scrunched they are. I am 5'8". The inside of the boots is a black foamy-cloth. I teach and am on my feet walking around all day. I would recommend these boots if you are looking for inexpensive boots that aren't real leather, but are a pretty good fake. I am considering getting the brown version, when my size is in stock, again.
on December 21, 2011
After reading many reviews stating that these boots had a 17" calf and would fit wide calf, I bought them. Unfortunately, I could not even come close to zipping them up over my ankle. Now, I actually DO have tall boots from a different brand that are 17" and fit, so these are misrepresented. Not happy, and had to pay for return shipping too. Please do not say boots are WIDE CALF when they are NOT.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.