Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 12, 2012
I loved, loved, loved my Madden Girl boots that I wore for 2 years straight (every day in the winter during wind, snow, sleet, rain, etc.) until they finally gave out on me. So I find these Madden Girl boots that were very similar. They were just as I hoped for when they arrived: comfortable sole, perfect shaft length, etc. However, I wore them TWICE and the sole of the right boot came OFF! Came OFF! I sent them an email and they would not replace it. So, I super-glued the sole to my boot that I've only worn TWICE. Then, the TOE part of the sole came off. What in the world?! I expected A LOT from a company that is suppose to provide superior products. Now I'm stuck with gluing (what I thought was my favorite boot designer) the boots together. Pitiful. DO NOT WASTER YOUR MONEY!
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 3, 2014
These boots have lasted me through 2 Wisconsin winters so far and don't seem to be giving up any time soon. They are cute and comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on them. The first time I wore them I (stupidly) wore ankle socks with them and they cut up the back of my ankles. But since then, I have only worn thick, tall socks and they haven't given me a problem again. I also added insoles to raise my ankle up so it didn't hit the part that cut me, and that has helped a lot. I normally wear an 8.5 and ordered these in an 8.5 and can wear them comfortably with socks and insoles. I have fairly small ankles and calves and they fit comfortably over jeans. They're almost a little too big around my calves, but I think they would fit well around a normal person's calves and jeans. The leather has loosened up a bit over the last year so they don't stay up as well as they used to, but if they fit tighter that would help hold them up. My feet have never gotten wet while wearing them, and our winters are pretty slushy, but I also make it a point not to jump into big puddles with them either. The thick rubber soles are good in the snow and ice, but they're still fashionable enough to wear to work or out at night. I was a little hesitant about the big red seam going up the back, but I can't see it (and I get compliments on it) so it doesn't bother me. I actually really like that they zip in the back rather than on the side. Overall, a great, affordable pair of boots!
on December 27, 2014
I read a lot of reviews on these before purchasing them. I was surprised that even an off brand of Steve Madden, Madden Girl, was as cheap as these boots were. Their overall rating was very good but many complained about zippers or heels falling off, etc. So, true to form, I just said, heck with it theyre adorable and a great price. Im so glad I did. They are so cute on, do not feel cheap like some people said and have no issues that Ive come across and Ive walked all over with them. The shipping, as always with Amazon Prime, was really fast. The only problem I have with these (I have this issue with another pair of Madden Girls) is that it is a bit difficult getting my foot, socked or not, in and out of the bottom of the shoe. I have to really move my foot around to get it in. Once its in, though, the fit is exact- I wear a size 6 and with socks and leggings or jeans tucked in these boots fit great.
review image review image
on February 12, 2014
I am happy with these boots. The do run very big. I am always a size 8.5 with Steve Madden and I ordered a 7.5 because of the reviews. The boot is tight when you slide your foot in as others have noted, but once my foot is in I still have room for regular socks. The boots are very comfortable. My zippers and soles are fine, no problems at all. I love the red zippers. The boots are really cute and I see no reason why they won't hold up like any other Madden boots I own. They are light on your feet and there is plenty of calf room with skinny leg pants/leggings. They hit just below my knee (I'm 5'3"). I gave 4/5 stars because it's weird that the sizing is off from other Steve Madden/Madden Girl boots. Hard to gauge what is the best size online because of that.
on May 30, 2013
I usually don't buy boots that aren't made of real leather because they look cheap. I especially don't buy black faux leather because they look the worst. However, these boots are great. I bought the brown fabric (because I didn't want to buy faux leather) and the fit was AMAZING. They fit my larger calves comfortably. The brown fabric is somewhat of a brown-olive shade, which disappointed me but I grew to like them. I saw a gal wearing the cognac color at the mall and it didn't look too bad so I went ahead and ordered myself a pair. I like the reddish brown rather than a flat brown or dark brown....again, perfect fit and not too plastic looking. Then I thought, "why not???" I came back and ordered the black. No complaints. Out of the three, the black does look a little faux BUT I am extremely picky. It certainly doesn't look cheap though and the zipper is a nice touch.

No bunching at the ankles, a clean line from foot to knee! I like how they are slightly slouchy but don't fall down the leg. Room to spare in the toe box. THE KEY IS TO SIZE DOWN! I am normally a 6.5 I Steve Madden/Madden Girl and 7 in other brands. I ordered the 6.5 and returned for a 6 and it was perfect. I bought 3 great fitting boots for what I would have paid to buy one pair of leather boots...a good deal in my opinion!
on August 14, 2013
I'm pretty picky about the style of riding boots I like, but the second I saw these boots, I fell in love. Unfortunately they were sold out of my size (10) in Cognac Paris. One day I was checking back on Amazon to again assess if I was willing to settle on another color, and my size had 1 in stock. I bought them as fast as I could, and they arrived 2 days later (thank you amazon prime). They are BEAUTIFUL boots, and the quality seems to be good, considering the price and the fact that they are not real leather. Usually knee high boots are a little tight on my athletic calves, and I was worried about that when I purchased them, especially since I am planning on wearing them over jeans. But these boots were loose enough on the leg so I didn't have to worry. A lot of reviewers said they had problems with the zipper, so I was all ready with my WD40 when I tried them on, but luckily the zipper wasn't a problem. These boots are super comfortable too, but mostly they are just the perfect combination of buckles, a little slouch, and the cognac is the perfect color.
on December 28, 2012
I bought these boots for fall and winter in Boston, and I haven't regretted it yet. I like my boots to have room for thick, wool socks, so I went up half a size from my normal (8.5, so I bought a 9 and have nice room for socks and extra legwarmers, etc). They are surprisingly soft and supple, and warm! They are not exactly insulated, but the lining is warm and soft against my legs. I tend to wear straight or skinny jeans with boots, but I think these would have enough room for tucking boot-cut jeans into, especially if you tucked the extra fabric in leg-warmers or something.
Overall, they are great, fit pretty tts, are waterproof, and are comfy to walk in for at least a mile at a time through the city. I would definitely recommend these boots at least for fall and early winter; we'll see how they hold up in the coldest/snowiest/nastiest part of winter here...
on November 27, 2017
These have been my all time favorite boots, have held up nicely with several years of year, with only minor scuffs due to daily wear
on November 23, 2014
but nooo... the boots came fast but thats the only good things about them. i wore them once for a couple hours out to lunch (nothing active) and noticed the top of the foot where it kinda bends as you walk where the straps are the "leather" was PEELING already!!! these are so fake and cheap. dont get them!! my sister bought the real deal at macys a couple years ago and are still going and look awesome... these however are not made by madden girl. DONT BUY THESE PLEASE. Save your time and money. I now have to pay to ship them back :/ not happy at all.
on July 9, 2013
Just received my boots. I agree with other reviewers that they are roomy in the foot area. I ordered a 9-1/2 because I am normally a 9-W but I didn't need to size up at all. I will be wearing them with thick socks and an extra inner sole so that will fill up the extra room. Love the soft-leather look, which I will polish and waterproof, as another reviewer mentioned and also WD40 the zipper. The length was a little too high for me (zip hit the back of my knee) but since they are supposed to be the krinkle-look I expect they will eventually "ride down" and that won't be a problem. I got the boots on sale so I am really pleased with the look/price. I love the blue zipper (on the black model) since it matches my jeans.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.