|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.81 - $86.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Classic boat shoe in textured leather featuring slotted collar and moccasin stitching at toe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A classic nautical cut is given a stylish boost thanks to all-over perforations and pinking.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FF2MRI6
- Item model number: M-gameon
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have been wearing them constantly since I got them. About ~20miles of walking. Ill upload some pictures for review when I get a chance.
Overall great pair of relatively cheap shoes. Madden has made me a return customer.
Attached pictures are of 2 months constant use about 2-10miles a day.
Other than the expected dirtiness from NYC sidewalks and the wearing down of the heel, these bad boys are still going strong.
All of the stitchings are still holding up and no holes. Great buy for the price.
I've owned this pair for a year and the only thing to make note of is a layer of the interior sole has came off so I'm not sure how much longer I'd be wearing these
The shoes are also very thin so there isn't much isolation to protect your feet as well
Overall, they're decent shoes, but for the price, you shouldn't expect too much.
The shoes are of good quality, look better in person and I did not have to order a different size! Also, I have been told they are extremely comfortable! - They are casual enough to wear out and nice enough to wear to work :-)