|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 - $98.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Classic boat shoe in textured leather featuring slotted collar and moccasin stitching at toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic nautical cut is given a stylish boost thanks to all-over perforations and pinking.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FF2MRI6
- Item model number: M-gameon
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have been wearing them constantly since I got them. About ~20miles of walking. Ill upload some pictures for review when I get a chance.
Overall great pair of relatively cheap shoes. Madden has made me a return customer.
Attached pictures are of 2 months constant use about 2-10miles a day.
Other than the expected dirtiness from NYC sidewalks and the wearing down of the heel, these bad boys are still going strong.
All of the stitchings are still holding up and no holes. Great buy for the price.
These loafers are my go to shoes for casual outings, work, and being out and about. Much classier and sharper than slip ons and skater shoes.
Love the design:
* Perforated design on the top of the shoe. Subtle, clean design. Doesn't scream "Look at me!" People in close proximity will notice the cool design.
* Thick shoe laces. My FAVORITE part of these loafers.
* Comfortable sole and plenty of room at the back end of the shoe. A bit wider, looser relaxed fit, if you will.
* Strong material. I can tighten and tie my shoes without fear that it would rip a hole in the lacing loops.
I got this at a bargain for $35 (with tax). Between $30 - $50 this shoe is worth it. This is a superb loafer and is a STRONG contender as the ace loafer in your shoe rotation.
P.S. I recommend going down half a size down. I'm normally 9.5 but went with size 9.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these for my boyfriends birthday a few years ago. They fell apart since then and mad his feet really stink even when he was wearing socks. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Abigator
Not a good shoe! They look strange too! They sit in the closet until I toss them out.Published 16 days ago by Ronald R.
The loafer is a decent shoe. Looks good but its not the most comfortable. The material, even when broken in, is relatively stiff. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Nick G.
I diid not like these shoes In my opinion, they never fit rightPublished 2 months ago by Martin J Kovar
I'm surprised by how many good reviews there are for these considering what I ended up with. Perhaps I received a bad pair, but they were poor quality. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Michael Luben
I wore these out for one night and the sole underneath my ankle came unglued. Still a pretty comfortable shoe but I wouldn't recommend.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer