Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on June 9, 2015
I was a bit worried about y purchase after reading a few reports but fortunately I have yet to have any grievances with my pair.
I have been wearing them constantly since I got them. About ~20miles of walking. Ill upload some pictures for review when I get a chance.

Overall great pair of relatively cheap shoes. Madden has made me a return customer.

Attached pictures are of 2 months constant use about 2-10miles a day.
Other than the expected dirtiness from NYC sidewalks and the wearing down of the heel, these bad boys are still going strong.
All of the stitchings are still holding up and no holes. Great buy for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 9, 2016
I'm surprised by how many good reviews there are for these considering what I ended up with. Perhaps I received a bad pair, but they were poor quality. They looked great and were to my expectations style wise, however after 2 days of light wear they started to fall apart. The sole began to peel from the bottom of the shoe. Maybe for a $10 pair of shoes that would be fine, but this is ridiculous. Also the coloring on the insole bleeds like crazy; it ruined a pair of socks and even turned the bottom of my feet red for a couple days. These look nice, but they are cheap, through and through.
on April 30, 2015
The shoes look very good. My lady was in love with them when I put them on. However, they started to fall apart on only the second wearing. The sole of the shoe is already peeling off the toe. They are not unwearable, yet. But, I certainly didn't expect them to start falling apart so soon.
on September 24, 2016
The Madden shoes are good for the price: looks good, nice material on the exterior, however, in terms of comfort, it's limited. Wearing these shoes for a walk in the park / mall / etc wouldn't be a good idea. Your heels would feel it after a few hours

I've owned this pair for a year and the only thing to make note of is a layer of the interior sole has came off so I'm not sure how much longer I'd be wearing these

The shoes are also very thin so there isn't much isolation to protect your feet as well

Overall, they're decent shoes, but for the price, you shouldn't expect too much.
on December 31, 2014
It was a gift for someone who loves comfort and cares less about the look of shoes. We both won at the end of the day!
The shoes are of good quality, look better in person and I did not have to order a different size! Also, I have been told they are extremely comfortable! - They are casual enough to wear out and nice enough to wear to work :-)
on January 7, 2017
The Medium width will only fit if you shave off a toe and half width of your foot, which isn't worth the pain, loss of mobility or danger of infection. What was supposed to be a prime shipping changed me for shipping anyway, When I tried to return, the cost of shipping back made it not worth it..
on August 14, 2016
I bought these for my boyfriends birthday a few years ago. They fell apart since then and mad his feet really stink even when he was wearing socks. The shoes do not breath as much as they need to and makes feet very sweaty which led to odor. They do look nice but did not last as long as we were hoping.
on September 8, 2014
I've never owned anything outside of converse so this was a little unpredictable on my part. The first thing I noticed was the quality of the shoe, it's pretty comfortable and sturdy as well as attractive. I really like these shoes because they are comfortable, I wear these especially when I go out with my friends. I've been complimented by strangers that's how good these shoes look. Also the shoes fit as expected, I would definitely recommend.
on May 6, 2017
The shoes Looks nice, but for they're too big. Also the eyelet fell off as soon as I tried them on.
on May 9, 2017
I went up a size as I Usually do and they were like clown shoes. Returned for regular size and they fit but could be a little wider. It also too a few wears to break them in so don't plan on a full day in them the first wear or two. Ultimately I love these shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.