We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Synthetic Upper.
- Synthetic Sole.
- High Top Sneaker.
- Lace Up Style With Zipper Accent.
- Shaft Measures Approximately 4.5" From Arch.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B00HYAMH50
- Item model number: M-ordeal
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 19, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They exactly 4 months. The inside part that your foot has come up completely in one shoe. Note, I probably haven't even worn them half the time during that 4 months. As a few days ago, when I started wearing them again, it feels like I'm walking on little pebbles trapped inside the shoe. Something came loose in there. They're little white balls. I shake them out and they come right back.
I've very disappointment. The outward appearance is still presentable but I'm throwing them away this weekend. I can't walk around with this level of discomfort and it would be cruel to even donate them.