Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on May 20, 2016
Got the wrong platform.... I was expecting the PC version not a PlayStation version. The Game Jams! On play station... To be honest about it I May have click the wrong button because I usually get all my products on time and in A one condition. So the one star is actually a five star but because of the potential of my own human error I gave myself a one star......Can you give yourself a one star?......Yea. I just did...
Peace...
on November 5, 2006
I find this game to be very indepth when it comes to the ability to change formations and plays just by what you see. However, my major disappointment comes from the graphics. I understand the ps2 doesn't not have the standards of the XBox360, but this was false advertising showing this very detailed game and not showing which system this ran for. I just hope when the ps3 comes out, Madden will rerelease the game for it to give the XBox360 owners something to whine about. EA should be more infomational in giving what things look like to the consumer rather then just showing the best picture they have.
on January 9, 2007
I bought this for my husband as a gift. He loves it. He tells me the game has lots of new features and he is always excited when he is describing them to me. And whenever we go on trips, Madden comes right along with us. I love my dear husband and the time we have together. But I also love our alone time. He gets to play Madden and I get to read my novels. Madden makes our marriage smile.
on October 7, 2011
This game is great!!! OK, a lot of people says it is the same at 06 but to me it is better.
I recommend this game if you are a football fan and love playing. I have 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 and would not part with them. Getting 2010 soon.
on January 9, 2007
MY OLDEST GRANDKID GETS MADDEN EVERY YEAR FOR CHRISTMAS, IF HE ONLY GETS ONE THING FOR CHRISTMAS, IT HAS TO BE MADDEN. HE SAID HE WASN'T LET DOWN AND THIS IS THE BEST MADDEN YET. HE LOVES THE MADDEN GAME
on January 1, 2015
I love this game. It dose freez from time to time but i can take pictures with my hands it fun you should buy the game. The freezing is not bad at all with my copy at lest it freezes for a second.
on January 1, 2012
Unfortunately this game wouldn't play so I can't review it!

Seller (Leet Games) is absolutely brilliant though - fixed the issue with no problems at all. Would highly recommend this seller.
on August 1, 2015
bought this for a gift
on November 23, 2015
This was for my son and he still plays it. He loves football, so I don't think he'll be getting tired of this one.
on March 8, 2007
I bought this game 4 my cousins birthday... and he loves it.. but the best thing of all... he loves me more! = )

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question