$ 99 $29.99 Save $15.00 (50%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
+ $3.97 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Customizable stats summaries
- View gameplay with greater realism at up to 60 frames per second
- Control the lead blocker on running plays - Throw the perfect block to create a running lane, then take control of the tailback and rip off the big gain
- Play your way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame by taking complete control of any position on the field
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why just watch NFL football on TV when you can take an active role in the game with Madden NFL 08 by Electronic Arts? Madden NFL 08 lets you control the running game like neverbefore. Step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs. Between the tackles or in the open field, run to daylight with Madden NFL 08. Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves Scout collegiate prospects with the all-new NFL Draft Scouting System Watch players impact their teams with the new Franchise Player Roles feature Use actual plays from your favorite team's defensive playbook to shut down the running game, pressure the quarterback, or force key turnovers
Top customer reviews
However it falls short b/c:
1) The extra mini games you will play maybe once and you might quit in the middle of those....they are pathetic and EA definitely went for quantity over quality.
2) The graphics look worse. I know its a wii but comon! After playing mario striker this is patheic. I think this is due to the closer camera angle.
3) online play?? if your lucky
4) main controls have changed! Turbo and dive have been switched around so that turbo is "b button" and dive is "c button" This feels so unintuitive! The numchuck remote is used to move so it makes sense to have turbo on that remote as well.
If you already have 07 I see no reason to buy this. all the features that have been added either don't work properly or have zero replay value. Here is hoping for next year.