FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Authentic NFL Experience - Whether you’re trying to build the perfect franchise or beat your biggest rival it’s all about your decisions and claiming bragging rights.
- The Ultimate Challenge - Madden Ultimate team is back with more content and challenges to push your fantasy roster to Hall-of-Fame status.
- Real Player Motion - designed to deliver hyper-realistic animations with a higher level of gameplay.
- Control Your Dynasty - Make a mark on your Connected Franchise with unparalleled control over your team.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PRE-ORDER (STANDARD EDITION)
Pre-order Madden NFL 19 today for:
- Your Choice of 1 Elite Player from your favorite NFL Team
- 5 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
Achieve your gridiron greatness in Madden NFL 19 with more precision and control to win in all the ways you play. Prove your on-field stick-skills with more control over every step, in game-changing moments through the introduction of Real Player Motion. Take control over how you build your dynasty powered by all-new strategic team building tools and the first ever custom draft class creator in Franchise. Dominate the competition with all new ways to build and progress your NFL stars from the past and present in Ultimate Team.
Real Player Motion: Built from the ground up, Real Player Motion transforms the way you play Madden delivering game-changing control and precision on the field. Realistic character movements provide smooth, immersive animations for adaptive and believable player motion while animation variety creates authentic movement unique to positions and body types. Your favorite players become true-to-life from snap to whistle.
All-New Gameplay Concepts:
- One-Cut: control your ball carrier to change direction, avoid the tackle, and accelerate toward the end zone.
- Hit the Hole: allows your ball carrier to find the open lane, maneuver around your opponent, and seamlessly run through the lane for extra yardage.
- Push the Pile: Power through defenders at the line of scrimmage for that critical inch to get a first down or touchdown.
- Zone Coverage AI: Authentic NFL zone coverage principles better equip defenders with necessary intelligence and techniques to counter offenses more effectively.
Favorite Ways to Play
Franchise: Control your scheme and develop players all the way to the Super Bowl!
Strategy is key in your decisions as you take complete control over how you build your dynasty with three all-new franchise-building concepts. Design your team by selecting authentic offensive and defensive schemes then train, develop, and/or acquire players that fit your scheme using all-new positional archetypes. See your championship scheme come to life as you lead your team to multiple Super Bowls!
Madden Ultimate Team: Your players, your strategy, your glory. - Madden Ultimate Team delivers the complete NFL fantasy team-building mode with new ways to progress your favorite players from the past and present while providing fun, live solo and co-op challenges to compete in all year-round. Earn rewards in all-new ways to play and upgrade your team with a host of legendary NFL players.
From the manufacturer
Command the Digital Gridiron in Madden NFL 19
This season delivers a new level of realism as the most authentic NFL simulation to date. Dominate the field and get Madden NFL 19 on PlayStation 4 today.
Dominate the Competition
Get the competitive edge with the Madden NFL 19 Strategy Guide, featuring scouting reports, big-money plays, and key player ratings for every NFL team.
274 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 274 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve been buying Madden since ‘94 on Sega. I’ve enjoyed it every year. Until now. This is legitimately the worst Madden game I’ve ever played. It’s so frustrating that just listed it for sale on Amazon for a fraction of what I paid. I figured that would save more money than buying a new TV when I throw my controller through it out of frustration.
What specifically is so bad?
- The new player motion doesn’t feel right. It doesn’t feel tight. It feels very clunky and jerky.
- Forget trying to run the ball. Speed burst creates no separation. Running between the tackles? Nope, if you get within 3 feet of a defender you are instantly tackled.
- Forget throwing the ball. Have 3-4 steps on the DB? So what? Intercepted. Oh, you’re 15 yards deeper than the LB? Who cares? He’s Superman and can leap buildings in a single bound. Intercepted.
- Injuries happen every third play. Even with the slider turned down to 10.
I bought the game the day it released. I tried to give it a month, thinking maybe I just needed to adjust. I’m a Madden veteran, I know it takes time to adjust to the new mechanics and features. But I can’t take it anymore. This game is way too frustrating. So, yeah. Great game. So much fun. Keep up the great year you’re having EA.