FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Conduct trades, sign free agents and check stats
- Voluminous NFL playbooks
- New team logos and player rosters for the 2004-2005 season
- Collect Madden Cards debut
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Turn up the heat from the defensive side of the ball with Madden NFL 2005. All-new defensive pre-play controls and defensive AI enhancements give your "D" a broad arsenal of weapons and the new Hit Stick gives you the chance to lay that big hit that turns the game in your favor. The new Storyline Central feature, groundbreaking graphics and customizable fans are other great innovations from the leader in video gaming football.
From the Manufacturer
Force the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor.
- All-new Gameplay--Completely new gameplay engine gives you more control than ever before. New 3-D field perspective highlights more of the on-field action.
- Madden Challenge--Madden Challenge and Madden Cards make their debut on the Game Boy Advance--earn special bonuses with your in-game accomplishments.
- Expanded Season Mode--Conduct trades, sign free agents, and check individual, team and season stats on your way to winning the NFL title.
- Realistic NFL Playbooks--Dozens of plays, formations, and sets from NFL playbooks from all licensed NFL Coaches Club Head Coaches.
- The Real NFL--Updated team logos and player rosters for the 2004-2005 season.
- Get On the Trailer--Earn game MVP honors as John Madden's Horse Trailer Player of the Game.
Top customer reviews
First, the graphics are horrible. I've played Zelda and the Mario Bros games, which show the potential that the GameBoy Advance has, but this game falls far short. Its so bad, that I can barely tell what is going on while I play.
Second, the gameplay is extremely choppy. When I am running the ball, it seems as though I skip over sections of the field at times. It is also very difficult to tell where the ball is when all the players get jumbled together making it difficult on defense to tackle the person with the ball.
Overall, I think that the GameBoy Advance screen is to small to support a game like this. The graphics are bad, making it hard to tell what is going on and therefore difficult to play. Spend your money on the classics like Zelda, Metroid, and Mario Bros. Those games seem to work better with this smaller console.