Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the product
- Run Free - Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ball-carrier.
- Infinity Engine 2 - Brings both a more polished physics simulation and introduces all-new Force Impact System.
- Connected Franchise - Be a player. Be a coach. Be an owner. Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches in new and improved Connected Franchise.
- Madden Share - Best content from around the Madden NFL universe right at your fingertips
- Download size for your PlayStation device: 7.8 GB
Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE, Madden NFL 25 ushers in the next generation of sports games delivering 10x more detail and 2x the control. Players think and anticipate in the trenches and across the field. Every step is calculated to showcase the most realistic player movement ever, and the emotion of Sunday is brought to life like never before with living sidelines, rich commentary, and thunderous crowds. Madden NFL 25 changes the game forever.
10X THE DETAIL
Next Definition Visuals
• Madden NFL has never looked so real. See every nuance of a player’s face, equipment, and clothing as the line blurs between the players in the game and their real-life counterparts. Up to 4x the texture resolution breathes new life into stadiums, crowds, the field, and even the ball itself. Combined with high-fidelity animations that deliver the smoothest, most authentic looking player interactions ever, Madden NFL 25 delivers Next Definition visuals.
2X THE CONTROL
Every Step Is Calculated
• All-new True Step player motion calculates every step, delivering unprecedented control. Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete. IGNITE run-time physics calculate at twice the rate allowing for the most organic, user-driven outcomes in franchise history. Combined with the precision modifier’s vast combination of ballcarrier moves, Madden has never felt this good.
Brains & Brawn
• All-new Player Sense unlocks the human element in Madden NFL. For the first time, players scan the field, anticipate situations before they happen, and maneuver with instincts and awareness. The ability to make up to 50x as many contextual calculations brings intelligent ballcarriers and defenders to life, as they sense obstacles and react on the fly. Ballcarriers leap over fallen players, blitzing linebackers slide past teammates on their way to the QB, and so much more, combining the physical aspects of football with the mental.
War in the Trenches
• Offensive and Defensive line play is at the heart of football, and now it’s the foundation of Madden NFL 25. Lineman are more than just physical, they are intelligent. Coupled with the ability to make 4x more decisions per second, 300 new blocking interactions create the most realistic running lanes for the ballcarrier and passing pockets for the QB. Offensive lineman will dynamically sort and shift assignments based on threats and angles, starting with intelligently identifying the center of the defense, the “Mike”, countering the over 3x new defensive line moves and the latest blitz packages. Authentic double teams, blitz pick-ups, and line shifts showcase line units working together as one, highlighting the most physical and intense battles in the NFL.
THE GAME IS ALIVE
Madden Living World
• The NFL is so much more than just what happens between the lines. It’s the crowds, sidelines, and commentary that truly bring the emotion of Sunday to life. Feel the anxiety of the crowd as you step up to the line on 4th and goal. Watch your teammates and coaches erupt with excitement as you blaze down the sideline for a game-changing score. Hear the most intelligent commentary in franchise history, as Simms and Nantz recall everything about your career- all your injuries, all your stats, all your accolades. Each stadium is a dynamic, living world filled with energy, emotion, and action. In Madden NFL 25, feel the pulse of every game, every score, every play.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Top customer reviews
Newest version of the game with the newest teams
Graphics are good
Physics are decent
Running has a lot of options, I especially like that you can't just do the same move over and over and get away with it
throwing on the run isn't the easiest, unlike previous maddens you can't just take Michael Vick run around the backfield and throw a 60 yd bomb off your back foot
running is next to impossible to stop. Running is better, but is too good, even with a blitz it can be tough to hold the person to less than 3 yards. This is very close to a fatal flaw, the NFL (real life) goes from 47-67% pass play average, in this game the best player in the world passes 9% of the time...and he is not alone. If you run well you almost never need to pass the ball and that doesn't really feel like football. The overcompensation swung the madden pendulum to a ridiculous run percentage. Better luck next time
man coverage with the stupidest defenders. Unfortunately you can still play against someone where the TE does an out route 20-30 time in a row and the guy covering him still can figure it out...really madden, there is no way to prevent that? This is similar to the "Modify the receivers route, throw it to him and have another guy catch it while the defenders go for the primary receiver and let guy number two run for a touchdown", not right.
Probably most frustrating is trying to intercept a pass that you have read perfectly. At times your strafing and the ball literally missed you head by 6 inches and your football players hands that evidently cannot move left or right. Sometime the secondary is amazingly not athletic
Overall: Ok, but the fatal flaw of super runner makes the game either "No fun one demential beating" or "pretty fun cause you found someone who wants to play a football simulator" (hence 2 stars instead of 1)
That being said I would caution anyone buying this game for anything other than a one year play. As others have said the franchise mode is lacking from previous Madden iterations. It would seem EA's new business model is to give you 75% of a game and allow you to continually purchase the last 25% of the game with upgrades or additional features that are not shipped with the original games. It isn't a new concept to recent gaming, but it is still disheartening when an old guy like me remembers some of the great times had playing the older Madden versions.
If all you care about is playing others online this game is for you. The graphics are what you expect from Madden, and the gameplay is basically the same as previous iterations with the standard tweaks. If you haven't bought a Madden version in a while prepare yourself to adjust to the game. EA has basically tried to make it so the game is a one year purchase forcing you to buy next years version to continue the "franchise".
* Graphics are great
* Best Pro football game on the market
* Training mode
* Great way to play with friends all over the country
* Nothing new to the latest games, but the in app purchases are a bummer
* If you have 2012 why would you buy this version? Same game just updated rosters
I purchased this game so I could play other friends that also own the game, and I don't regret making that decision. If you're not going to play online and you have 2011 or 2012 I don't recommend purchasing this version of the game.