About the Product
- Next Definition Visuals - See every detail of a player's face, equipment, and clothing. Up to 4x the texture resolution breathes new life into stadiums, crowds, the field, and uniforms. Combined with high-fidelity animations that deliver the smoothest, most authentic looking player interactions ever, Madden NFL 25 delivers Next Definition visuals.
- Every Step is Calculated - All-new True Step player motion calculates incredible detail in every step, delivering unprecedented control. Players now have the ability to foot-plant, cut, and shift momentum in an authentic way, unlocking the agility and explosiveness of the NFL athlete.
- Run Free - Whether you're a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash more than 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier.
- Brains & Brawn - All-new Player Sense unlocks the human element as players scan the field, anticipate situations before they happen, and maneuver with instincts and awareness. More than 50x contextual calculations bring intelligent ballcarriers and defenders to life, as they sense obstacles and react on the fly.
- Owner Mode - Become the ultimate sports tycoon as you take the reins of your favorite team to manage personnel, set prices, build the next cutting-edge stadium, and more in an all-new Owner Mode.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
"Madden 25 feels meaningfully distinct from current-gen to next." - Polygon
Powered by EA SPORTS Ignite, Madden NFL 25 ushers in the next generation of sports games delivering ten times more detail than any game in the franchise’s 25 year history. Players think and anticipate in the trenches and across the field. Every step is calculated to showcase the most realistic player movement ever, and the emotion of Sunday is brought to life like never before with living sidelines, rich commentary, and thunderous crowds. Madden NFL 25 changes the game forever.
Top Customer Reviews
Had this Madden been released in late August many may have been satisfied with it. The problem comes in having played a disappointing 360/PS3 game and then moving up to one here that isn't dramatically different. The run game is more realistic, the pocket and pass rush look great operate much better, receivers actually try to get two feet in on the sidelines, and the smarter defense makes things much more challenging. The new hardware also means simming through weeks in Franchise is instantaneous. Madden has played spectacularly well online - both in terms of online performance and the general gameplay balance.
The feature set is identical to the 360/PS3 version. Ultimate Team content can also transfer from 360 to One or PS3 to PS4.
Presentation and "Living Worlds" remains a huge disappointment and the graphics don't near the wow factor of the other sports titles. Some bizarre issues include CPU controlled players hurdling for no reason and defensive backs who suddenly stop in their tracks for a fraction of a second allowing a receiver to separate. There still isn't a true battle in the air on jump balls and automatic challenges on turnovers and close touchdowns remain notably absent.
Madden is probably the most difficult of the three sports games on both generations to evaluate. Is it worth buying if you already had the 360/PS3 version? Is it worth the $10 upgrade on Xbox One? If you haven't played Madden in the last year or more will this one be satisfying? Those are questions that fall on individuals rather than can be covered with distinct yes or nos.Read more ›
Of course, knowing that a “Gen 4” version of Madden NFL 25 was in the works for Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One likely had some hand to play in my reaction to the “Gen 3” version of the game as well. In these rare years where two versions of a sports game are released, it’s difficult to be completely sold on the first version out knowing that something with more development time is waiting in the wings.
With the previous generational transition in mind—and the infamous legacy of Madden NFL 06 on Xbox 360 still a sore subject for many sports video game fans—there was certainly reason to approach Madden NFL 25 on PS4 with a “wait and see” perspective. For all of the hype invested into the game since its official announcement around E3, no actual gameplay camera footage was made available in the marketing push until the consoles made it out into the wild, leading many to speculate that the game would not live up to its expectations.
The PS4 has officially arrived; so has Madden NFL 25. Was it worth the wait? Read on to find out!Read more ›
Madden 25 for the ps4 is the most upgraded game in a long time, as it should be being on new hardware.
The animations, the gameplay, and everything has improved. It feels good. There are some good tackles too. And i keep seeing new ones every now and again. Here is a tip. If you go into the settings in the main menu and turn the camera setting to zoomed everything looks better.
There are a couple things that bug me, but they don't have anything to do with the gameplay. First before Madden came out we seen all those videos of the game. One was them talking about sideline interactions where you team roots you on when you make a big play, and pats your helmet when you're near the sideline. The only thing that happened to me was i ran into the other teams sideline and their players pushed my player.
Another thing is if you rebuild your stadium the endzone logo changes to your teams name with your team logo and nfl/afl logo on the sides. I rebuilt the rams stadium and instead of saying St. Louis in the endzone it says Rams. Not a big deal, but I wish I could customize that part.
If you play a game in the snow and get tackled to the ground the snow doesn't move, and when it's raining I noticed your clothes don't get dirty until around the 3rd quarter.
Finally there are no cheerleaders on the sideline or women in the crowd. These few things don't affect gameplay but just little touches like that make you get deeper into the game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it with my PS4 on 12/12/16 from Amazon. Can not play a full game without error code Ce-34878-0. It has been a battle between Origin and Sony. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Billy Earnhart
Madden football is a great game. Always played madden. Madden is for football fans and ultimate teams is the best.Published 5 months ago by dustin06