Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Madden NFL 25 - Xbox One
Format: Video Game|Change

on April 18, 2017
son loves it
on May 15, 2017
was a gift
on October 12, 2014
Xbox one owners purchase the EA Access pass and you'll save yourself money. A lot of problems with this game for yearly madden players but if you just bought a new console and need a cheaper game to get some variety not a bad option. Nothing major wrong with the game. But it's defiantly going to be dated by time madden 16 comes out. Madden 15 is better in a lot of ways and it's not the best madden either.
on April 25, 2017
As expected
on March 13, 2015
I bought this because it was cheaper than buying Madden 15. I wish I wouldn't have. The biggest problem is, there are not many players still playing this game so some of the Ultimate Team aspects are worthless. There are not a lot of players available to purchase in auction either. The one game I was able to play against someone else sucked because my team is at 71 and they were at 95.

Buy Madden 15 instead.
on February 18, 2014
Many of the reviews you see are coming from people who have played previous version of Madden. I have not.

I can sum it up in one phrase - "Huge Learning Curve," So, before buying this game, take this phrase to heart "Know thyself". Know what kind of games you like and dislike.

To keep it short, this is not a game you will pick-up and just play. You will spend hours learning how to play it before you play it. Granted, all games have some measure of a learning curve, but the learning curve here is a different level. You practically need charts next to you to remember everything you can do.

Just be forewarned.

The graphics are great, it it has various game play options, it is, ultimately, a fun game. But requires a time commitment that some gamers may not have.
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 19, 2013
Let me start by saying that this review comes after having owned the Xbox 360 version and investing countless hours in Ultimate Team since it's release. Overall, the 360 version of madden 25 had poor, blurry graphics but the controls and overall gameplay was excellent in my opinion. I was excited to be able to get madden on 360 with the option to upgrade to the xbox one version for only $15 upon its release. Unfortunately, I ended up having to sell my xbox 360 copy on eBay due to Best Buy only running the promotion until October (before xbox one release). I felt jipped, but I went ahead and bought the xbox one version from Amazon (it was $10 cheaper here).

Madden 25 on Xbox One - After reading many of the positive reviews on Amazon, I was very excited to get the game on the One; however, shortly after popping it in, I couldn't help to notice how glaringly bad the graphics were. As mentioned above, the 360 version exhibited poor and often blurry player and stadium models. In the Xbox One version, everything is much sharper; however, character models look like LEGOS. I also immediately noticed that the gameplay was sped up ridiculously fast (even changing it to slow did not feel natural compared to the 360 version). Also, the controls are horrible in comparision to the 360 version. You can no longer make sharp cuts and there seems to be a delay from the time you move the control stick to the time you actually begin to move in the other direction. It just doesn't feel right.

I was unable to get my ultimate team to transfer to the xbox one version; however, I may have been doing something wrong. I do not intend to repurchase the 360 version and I have already returned my copy of the xbox one version.

Also, I experienced a few instances where Madden 25 would cause a black screen on my Xbox One and effectively locked it up (this doesn't occur on any of my other XB1 games.) Also, there was a few times when the disk was not recognized (again, this doesn't occur on nba 2k14, forza or BF4).

Overall, if you want an excellent football game with excellent controls, gameplay features and graphics, you won't find one due to the exclusivity of EA; however, if you want the best available, I would reccomend Madden 25 on 360 or maybe even wait until next years version of Madden on Xbox One. Hopefully they will get it right next year.
on January 17, 2016
it is a good game for the price
on June 15, 2014
I have almost all of the current Xbox One games but this one, until now. I am not sure why I waited so long, this game is great. The announcing, graphics and controls are fantastic. I find myself often using the Kinect to hike the ball or call and audible. If you like Football and have an Xbox One, Go ahead make your day pick this game up.
on July 5, 2014
I havnt played a madden game since like madden 2009.....recently got a Xbox One and wanted to see how the system handles a madden game...its awesome....needless to say....great graphics nice smooth control....the kinect voice interaction is pretty cool too...especially To call that last blitz...great purchuse 100% happy...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.