Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 15, 2016
Cool game for the Xbox one. Bought it used and saved a bunch of money.... I've been playing Madden since its inception, and this game has great visual graphics, the only thing i may say that is mmm is the kick returns, if you go one way the tacklers will follow you and if you cut the other way you can return it for a quick six, i had it happen to me numerous times and did it as well myself a few times. I say it is comparable to the madden 13 with a few tweaks,The online community is good, you will join a game very quicky,The uniforms are cool, Lots of Madden heads want to play with the Seahawks for some reason albeit because of the uniforms or because they want to see how good ol' Russ can scamper around the field also RG3 is as good as advertised, if your an option guy then your gonna have a field day, well this is my first official review ever and hope you enjoyed the brief read.
on July 29, 2016
The game is exactly what I expected. There are a few new functions and nicer graphics. I simply like to play football and Madden is one of my favorite games. The price was great and the buying used was a smart decision. The game was in perfect condition. It works great. I have no complaints other than there isn't much difference in this years edition than last years. That seems to be the only drawback to the Madden series and why I gave it 4 Stars instead of 5.
on October 20, 2014
This product was given to my grandson, I hear he plays it most everyday. That is when he's on the system which is quite often. (Every day) Course his parents don't let the game or games interfere with his studies, but I know he loves this game, and NBA 2K14 which I also gave him. He loves sports and the XBox. Service was even better then expected when we ordered thru Amazon. I believe they the postal service delivered it on a Sunday. We were expecting a Monday or Tuesday delivery. We also ordered the NBA 2K14 and the XBox, along with the control charger all in the same bundle.
on January 10, 2017
Oh, forget it... I can't get my son off the Xbox now that he has this game. He's even gotten his dad to play with him a few times, and his dad does NOT play video games! They love it!
on June 15, 2014
I have almost all of the current Xbox One games but this one, until now. I am not sure why I waited so long, this game is great. The announcing, graphics and controls are fantastic. I find myself often using the Kinect to hike the ball or call and audible. If you like Football and have an Xbox One, Go ahead make your day pick this game up.
on May 15, 2017
was a gift
on October 12, 2014
Xbox one owners purchase the EA Access pass and you'll save yourself money. A lot of problems with this game for yearly madden players but if you just bought a new console and need a cheaper game to get some variety not a bad option. Nothing major wrong with the game. But it's defiantly going to be dated by time madden 16 comes out. Madden 15 is better in a lot of ways and it's not the best madden either.
on July 21, 2017
Friend Loved it!
on December 3, 2014
It has been a few years since I purchased any of the Madden NFL games because it always seemed like the same game with an update attached to it. The look and feel of Madden 25 is a great step-up from previous installments of this game.

Gameflow - smooth
Camera angles - GREAT improvement
Graphics - Fantastic

Area's of improvement:

Online matchmaking can take forever.
on March 13, 2015
I bought this because it was cheaper than buying Madden 15. I wish I wouldn't have. The biggest problem is, there are not many players still playing this game so some of the Ultimate Team aspects are worthless. There are not a lot of players available to purchase in auction either. The one game I was able to play against someone else sucked because my team is at 71 and they were at 95.

Buy Madden 15 instead.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.