Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Madden NFL Football 3DS” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 24% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Experience all the drama of the NFL in 3D as Madden NFL Football brings your favorite players and all 32 teams and stadiums to life like never before
- With three types of playcalling, Madden NFL Football adapts to you - the GameFlow feature automatically selects the best play for the situation based on authentic NFL team gameplans
- Madden NFL Football puts a new twist on an old style of competition taking your game back to the neighborhood with high-scoring, fast-paced 5-on-5 action
- Unleash the amazing power of the 3DS Touch Screen to draw up your own plays on the fly as you create the ultimate audible at the line of scrimmage
- Take the reins of your favorite team and see if you have what it takes to make it through the rollercoaster ride of a full NFL season - play 11-on-11 or 5-on-5 and march your way to the Super Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Madden NFL Football 3DS is a single player football gaming experience for the Nintendo 3DS handheld platform that reveals a whole new dimension to the excitement, pageantry and drama of the NFL. Utilizing the groundbreaking capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS (sold separately), Madden NFL Football 3DS features all 32 teams of the the NFL in realistic visuals that can be adjusted to the player's liking via the 3DS' 3D Slider functionality and improved top LCD display. Additional features include: three different play calling types, the ability to play 11-on-11 or 5-on-5 on the way to the Super Bowl, Spotlight Moment functionality that centers all the action on you, and much more.
NFL Football in a Brand New Dimension
Madden NFL Football for the Nintendo 3DS brings your favorite players and teams to life like never before, in jaw-dropping 3D. The action jumps off the screen as you compete in traditional 11-on-11 games or high-flying 5-on-5. Whether you're a Madden NFL rookie or an All-Pro, three types of play calling options provide the right amount of depth for every player. Harness the power of the Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen and draw your own plays right on the field with the innovative Call Your Shots feature. Madden NFL Football is the ultimate sports experience for the Nintendo 3DS.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- NFL Football In 3 Dimensions - Experience all the drama of the NFL in 3D as Madden NFL Football brings your favorite players and all 32 teams and stadiums to life like never before.
- Football for Everyone - With three types of play calling, Madden NFL Football adapts to you. The GameFlow feature automatically selects the best play for the situation based on authentic NFL team gameplans. Use Arcade playcall for more control over plays or Classic to experience the full depth of your favorite team's authentic playbook.
- Back to the Neighborhood - Madden NFL Football puts a new twist on an old style of competition. Take your game back to the neighborhood with high-scoring, fast-paced 5-on-5 action. No penalties, no play clock, just action-packed football where the first team to score a set number of touchdowns walks away with ultimate bragging rights.
- Call Your Shots - Unleash the amazing power of the Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen to draw up your own plays on the fly. Whether on offense or defense, you can create the ultimate audible at the line of scrimmage.
- Journey to the Super Bowl - Take the reins of your favorite team and see if you have what it takes to make it through the rollercoaster ride of a full NFL season. Play 11-on-11 or 5-on-5 and march your way to the Super Bowl.
- You're in the Spotlight - Feel the pressure as the gameplay slows down and the camera zooms in during the game's most pivotal moments. Whether evading a sack, making an open field tackle, or leaving a defender in the dust, it's up to you to make the key move when Spotlight Moments put you in the limelight.
Adjustable 3D effects.
Three types of play calling
Spotlight Moment functionality.
Your favorite players & teams.
Top Customer Reviews
5-on-5, however, is just plain fun. This is not a game to play for hours. For me, this is a game to pick up and spend 30 minutes playing a quick game or two. If your standards are much higher than that, you might want to wait for a future iteration of the franchise. In Pro difficulty, the game is super easy, so I found myself turning up the difficulty far quicker than I normally do.
Graphics are great for a handheld console. 3D doesn't add much more than a touch of depth, and there were a couple times when, in the process of quickly hitting a button to throw a pass, I moved the 3DS out of the optimal viewing angle and couldn't see what was going on for a moment. If you tend to move around more than a little when playing, go ahead and turn the 3D off.
The game is a strong 4 stars to me, a casual Madden player. If multiplayer or franchise was more important to me, it would be a weak 3.
Besides that it is a great time killer and I would recommend it to any sport or football fan
Definitely a must buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 5, 7, 9 year old fight over this game. I'll need to buy a couple morePublished 1 month ago by RN mom of 4
Even though this was an older version (my son told me this) he said it is his FAVORITE game.Published 1 month ago by Jana H.
This game is great, the 3D is really good, not shaky. New favorite game. I've had my 3ds briefly so I don't have a lot of experience with many games. Read morePublished 8 months ago by dvd
Both of my children love this game. They have spent many hours enjoying this game!Published 8 months ago by michelle mclaughlin
Bought this at a local retailer for 35 dollars brand new. I barely understand all the difficult technical rules of football but I know what a touchdown is. Read morePublished 11 months ago by JERMIN