Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2016
Considering I'm at a 210 pound female - standing tall at 5'6", I was expecting this to fit a bit tight, and it does. But it also still fits me. I bought the largest size I could get (XL), it sits right at my waist as expected, and is still long enough to cover my butt. I have a bodacious big booty, so this was a plus. I knew when buying this product that it was going to be a tight fit, and possibly not work at all. I'll definitely be buying more colors when I get a chance. If you are bigger and curvy like me don't expect this to be the most comfortable of clothing options. If you carry your weight in your stomach I wouldn't suggest buying this skirt at all. All bodies are different, but I hope this helps those who are bigger looking to purchase these skirts.
396 helpful votes
397 helpful votes
on July 22, 2015
Perfect. They fit me so well. Thank you MBJ! They're absolutely beautiful!
review imagereview image
1,416 helpful votes
1,417 helpful votes
1414 comments|Report abuse
on October 27, 2014
Pros of the skirt: It does not retain every piece of cat and dog hair present in my home (none of my other black clothes can say that)
Arrived fairly early
Comfortable
Soft
XL fit perfectly (unexpected!)

Only con I found was I have to wear it uneven unless I want to flash everyone (even though I wear yoga shorts underneath for my personal modesty and comfort).

I'm a not very confident larger girl so sadly I have only worn it around the house.

Overall fantastic and I may end up purchasing more, and would definitely recommend it to others.
681 helpful votes
682 helpful votes
1616 comments|Report abuse
on February 9, 2016
I adore this skirt, the only downfall is that it is a bit short on the back. I am a size 20 and I ordered the appropriate size. It is a bit tinner than it appears in the photo, but that is fine with me.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
171 helpful votes
172 helpful votes
on July 24, 2015
At first I was worried a large wouldn't cut it on someone a little thicker (34-36w) but it fits amazingly, great length and comfy as anything. I need one in every color!
480 helpful votes
481 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 22, 2016
I LOVE this skirt. The material is soft and somewhat silky, it drapes nicely, and it arrived in 2 days! It's 17' long btw. The stitching is good, the white seems pretty white, it is NOT an off white. Its a bit see-through so skin colored undies would be on the safe side to wear Lol. Wearing on my waist, it hits about 6 inches above my knee cap. Ok ladys/gents, I am 19, 5'6, and 219lbs so Im a bit on the fluffy side. I ordered the white thin waistband style, size XL. If you carry alot of your weight in your mid-section, it does a great job not exposing it. I did not want my skirt to be super long so I ordered this style. If you want length, order the wide band one. If you have a booty, it will be quite short in the back if you get the thin band one like I did. As in "you bend over and everyone will see you booty cheeks" short 😳 so be cautious. My bf loves me in it 😊 The shortness isnt a problem for me so, it's a lovely skirt! Would love more colors 🙌 If you want for sure length, go for the wide band tho. 😊
review imagereview image
147 helpful votes
148 helpful votes
on March 9, 2015
I just wanted to say that I love this skirt, honestly I was a bit skeptical about getting it because of the shipping price but all together it was about fifteen dollars, so not bad. It arrived very quickly, shipping was good. I only wore it once and have yet to wash it so I'm not sure how long it will last but I really do like the material and it seems sturdy. I wanted to get this skirt to wear high waisted and because I have a large bottom finding a skirt for this look I wanted to create without it being too short was difficult but I decided to give this one a try. I ordered the skirt with the higher waistline in black, size medium, and although a tad short I love it. It also looks cute for a longer look as well. I am 5'7, about 150 pounds. This skirt is awesomeeeee!! I love it.
517 helpful votes
518 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on March 18, 2015
Great quality! Love the material, true to color. I got coral, it arrived very quickly, and the length is perfect!

I got a size M, I'm 5'6", 123 lbs, 36-26-36
Good quality.
202 helpful votes
203 helpful votes
on December 23, 2014
Alright so I figured out that the skirts with the shorter waistband are smaller than expected and the skirts with the taller waistband are a bit bigger. I got a small in this skirt with the tall waistband and it fit my 27" waist just right. Make sure of your order number (the skirt number that ends with a 200's # fits smaller and 600's # runs a bit bigger) and waistband height of your skirt. I wish this seller devided these two type of skirts into two different listings. One for teen sizing and one for adult sizing.
367 helpful votes