BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 19, 2014
Suffice it to say, I've been on a diet since I was 10. I was hesitant to buy this devotional after reading the book, because the author had a whopping 30 pounds to loose. I need to lose 30 pounds a leg . . . and 30 for each arm. That said, I'm so glad I bought this devotional. It's hard to wear your struggles on the outside. So many things resonated with me for the first time in my life. I know how to eat healthily. I know how to exercise. But I'm not sure I really understood the God part. Now I do, and I'm so grateful. I can do this.
on January 28, 2017
Love this little devotional book. My husband even picked it up and started reading it on his own. Recently, my husband was diagnosed with diabetes. We've had some good conversations about material TerKeurst presented in this book. It's been very encouraging.
on September 29, 2017
Although I study my bible everyday, this book has helped me so much, even though I am only on day 7, make beneficial choices in my diet along with guiding me spiritually through my perseverance. Love Jesus more than food, that is what He wants of us. Thank you Lysa for publishing this devotional and the book. I hope you come out with another devotional....I am sure I will read these 60 days over and over again.
on March 18, 2017
This book speaks about something that has tormented so many of us. Lysa's transparency testimony is transformational. It's the kind of truth we all need. This book along with other practices have allowed me to move from a "pass-fail" mentality to my new life, as a journey. This is huge for me. Thank you!
on November 3, 2016
I love this book it is such a good daily devotional. Lysa Terkeurst is one of my favorites. I read her devotionals quite often.
on March 4, 2017
The book was kind of hard for me to get into, but this devotional is wonderful!
on November 11, 2016
This book had me motivated and inspired to not only get healthier and think about food differently, but to spend more time with God and lean on Him through my journey.
on March 20, 2017
Amazing- each day I wonder how is this going to get better ( because it is so good )...But it does! Every day there's always a powerful – encouraging message !
on May 15, 2017
It's okay, It just doesn't grab my attention personally. I would agree it would be good choice for some though.
on June 29, 2017
I completed this study with a group of women living a similar journey, yet whom I'd never met in person. As much as I appreciated the connection and the pointing to certain Bible versus that I hadn't previously read, I didn't find the weight loss strategies particularly helpful.