Made By Humans, Perpetual Puzzle Calendar, Desk Calendar
|Price:||$5.35 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The calendar that never expires
- Instructions included for 7 different examples of how to built it up
- The challenge is to find other ways
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Perpetual desk calendar. One can use it for ever.
2. Inexpensive (@ $9).
1. Small in size, though I, having bought many Lego sets, expect the size.
2. No instructions whereas the item description says there is an instruction on how to build in 7 ways.
3. No idea how to use the figure and word bricks. I have got fewer word bricks than the pictures show.
4. No month and year bricks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Made a wonderful gift for my boyfriend! He loves Legos and this was the perfect gift for him to use at workPublished 1 month ago by JexxBex
Awesome toy for my cube. Quality is not like Lego, but it's not expensive like Lego either.Published 1 month ago by K. Acharya
Gift for my dads desk. Something to do while you're on the phone. Neat little idea.Published 2 months ago by Jamie
I have been busted by my boss and a rich client playing with Legos...at my desk...twice.Published 2 months ago by amber candelaria
The pieces are difficult to pry apart and maneuver. There are no long pieces to help with effective bracing. It falls apart easily while you try to put it together. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Dana
My brother-in-law likes it. I thought it would be a little bigger, but still okay.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
why are there randomly different colors for the days and dates?!
That's really the only drawback to this, random days are colored red, green, and yellow. Read more