Made By Me Glow The Dark Powerballs by Horizon Group USA, DIY STEM Kit. Make 18 Bouncy Crystal Power Balls, Molds and Instructions Included,Multicolored
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.02 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Illuminate your chemistry experience: mixix simple ingredients, including glow-in-the dark crystals and vibrant powders into a cool mold and watch the chemical reaction take place to create a super bouncy power ball
- Hours of play time: Create endless hours of entertainment as you create games and group activities using the power balls you Created
- Explore your creativity: show your originality as you create unique designs
- Great gift: Great Gift idea for creative and crafty kids who take pride in creating and enjoying their finished product
- Design with ease: easy-to-follow instructions making assembly a breeze
- Kit includes: 1 round mold, 1 hexagon mold, 16 crystals – 35. Oz Each, 2 glow-in-the-dark crystals - . 35oz each, easy-to-follow instructions
- Download user manual below
- Age range: 6 years & up
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Mix, mold and play with glowing power balls
|Made By Me: Stepping Stones||Made By Me: Weaving Loom||Made By Me: Bead Pets||Made By Me: Window Art|
|Look for these other great Made By Me craft projects:||Personalize four stepping stones with paint and acrylic gems.||Create four colorful weaving loom projects with 165 loops.||Create and display your own Bead Pets. Perfect accessory accent for your backpack or keychain.||Create over 20 different window art projects.|
Design one-of-a-kind power balls that sparkle and illuminate with the glow-in-the-dark power balls kit. Create cool chemistry> experiments that bring your creations to life as you mixing simple ingredients, including glow in the dark crystals and vibrant powders into a cool mold. Layer your powders for a cool> color blocking effect or add shine to your bold color power ball. Makes 18 Super bouncy balls. Recommended for ages 6 and up.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus points: (1) Compose your own combination of colored balls from the bunches of colored crystals. You can layer the colors for swirling or mix them up to get unique blends. (2) Yes, they reliably bounce when done. Probably a little crooked if they're formed imperfectly, but that's part of the fun. (3) The glow-in-the-dark factor is established with 2 of the many colored packets of crystals (one white and one neon yellow). That means most of your products won't glow, but some definitely do!
Minus: (1) As mentioned, the hollow hemispheres that serve as molding are cheaply designed/made, so they don't reliably fit together. Nonetheless, they work well enough to make rubber balls. (2) Because the crystals are water soluble when made, they get somewhat slimy/sticky if they otherwise encounter moisture after created. In other words, don't roll them in puddles, tubs, or swimming pools. (3) Again, be mindful that only a portion of your crystals actually glows. You'll have to be quite deliberate and exacting if you want the majority of your balls to glow. Personally, we didn't really care about making most of them glow.