- Age Range: 10 and up
- Grade Level: 5 - 6
- Series: Living History Library
- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Bethlehem Books (April 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883937175
- ISBN-13: 978-1883937171
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #310,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Madeleine Takes Command (Living History Library) Paperback – April 1, 1996
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main character Madeleine heroically faces problems from both external threats and taking care of the problems between her siblings especially the ones who were prejudice; she is the voice of reason. I think this book was also great because it had Christian world view. Finally reading it aloud to my mom was a helpful vocabulary study.