Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 373 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 512 reviews
on December 4, 2016
Que buen cuenta. Debujos perfectas.
This is a Spanish translation of the classic book. Same format. Same artwork. The story is charming.
Great practice for any intermediate Spanish student.
It is a joy to read the books you read as a kid in a new language.
on March 3, 2015
My granddaughter opened this on her 2nd birthday and just from the cover said "Madeline!" Every day my son reads 3 or 4 books to her before her pm nap and at night - the star of all her extensive library is Madeline. These books are a little big for her to handle, but that means the wonderful illustrations are bigger.
on January 15, 2017
It was scanned off a book. The print is so small I can not read. Seems to be only one story.
on December 22, 2016
We love the original Madeline; my girls know it by heart. Madeline in London doesn't quite have the charm of the original and feels a little convoluted at times. The illustrations are beautiful.
on November 1, 2016
This is a favorite kids book. My 3 1/2 year old granddaughter loved it.
on December 25, 2016
An adventure for little girls. Teaches good concepts of co operation and problem solving with out your noticing it. Better than an obvious approach.
on April 24, 2017
This is a GREAT (classic) children't book. Read it myself as a child, then to my children, then to my grandchildren.
on February 23, 2013
Growing up, Madeline was my favorite character to watch and read about. Now that i have daughters of my own, i get to share some of my childhood favorites with them . Madeline's stories have a rhyming aspect that hep develop reading and speaking skills. they are also short and have gorgeous children's artwork to look at. the story is easy to read and understand.(ages 2 & 4 years old).
on May 9, 2013
Remembering Madeline from my childhood, I couldn't resist purchasing a copy for my granddaughter. We read it together, and she absolutely loved it! Although it's from a different era than hers, she could relate to it all, and found it fascinating. She wants to hear it over and over, and will soon be reading it herself. You can't go wrong with this classic!
on July 24, 2017
This book is a classic. I remember reading it as a child. The rhyming is great and makes it easy for young children to pick up/memorize the words.