Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 16, 2017
This tray fit perfectly into our kitchen drawer and does a fantastic job of easily sorting our silverware. We could not be happier with our purchase. The rubbing gripping on the lining keeps the silverware in place and you don't hear a lot of shifting back and forth each time the drawer is opened. We liked this product so much that we came back and purchased the other drawer organizers too.
review imagereview image
on January 22, 2016
Executive Summary: Nice materials used for a plastic product, poorly engineered layout, bad packaging that caused damage.

The product is made of a nice grade plastic and rubber inserts. That is one reason I wanted this. However, this product is wider than 12.75 inches by design when measured at the widest spot in areas not warped. It was poorly packaged and now wider still because the product is now warped. Won't fit in my drawer which I had carefully measured before ordering. Shipped with only bubble wrap on the bottom while the top had none. Shipping box was bulging at the top because the tray was packed in too small of box and the tray was squeezed. On top of that, looks to have been crushed or stepped on. There is much wasted room in the tray itself. Each silverware slot is way wider than it needs to be and longer. The salad fork slot is twice as wide as the fork itself and the same size as the large spoon slot. The forks and spoons tend to stack together (spooning) and the extra wide space causes problems with stacking. The butter knives, yes, give them wider space since they don't naturally stack. The butter knife slot is 5" longer than it needs to be. Again, a huge waste of space.
on February 12, 2017
Excellent storage tray that is made out of durable material with some slight flexibility. It has great anti-skid Rubbery material inserts to deaden sound and prevent too much sliding of utensils. It also has 4 rubber pads on bottom to keep tray from sliding around. Tray looks great, feels great and is made of durable, Quality material. A very helpful Tray for drawer storage that is truly ( MADE SMART ) and reasonably priced compared to other ( COSTLY ) brands that are no better than this. I highly recommend this Try an this Brand as a BEST buy for the great Quality.
on September 24, 2017
This fit my drawer perfectly! I had looked and looked for a tray that would fit my drawer, and after combing through the reviews to verify the dimensions, I finally decided on this one. What I was really wanting was a tray that could stack and slide, but that was hard to find in the size I needed. However, my drawer was deep enough to pair this tray with the Madesmart Utensil Tray, which is the same size, just different slots.While the two paired together can't slide, it does offer the extra storage I was needing, just have to pick the top one up to access the bottom. I couldn't be more pleased with how well if fit and how great it looks.
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 11, 2015
Fit well in my drawer. The largest section is big enough to hold my kitchenaid scissors, pizza cutter, & can opener.
on May 30, 2017
Really well made and durable. Rubberized non-skid liner and feet, hard (yet flexible, not brittle) plastic tray. Easy to clean, lasts well, stands up to the abuse of tossing knives and utensils in the drawers.
on December 4, 2017
This is easily the best silverware tray that I've ever owned. It fits perfectly into my drawer (though I didn't measure in advance, guess that was lucky), is of a high build quality, and has a slightly softened rubber (?) surface to rest your silverware on, helping to prevent damage.

The uppermost portion is large enough to accommodate my measuring cups and spoons, too. The far right portion is ideal for ice tea spoons.

Though you may want to measure before ordering, if this tray fits - buy now. Highly Recommended
on January 16, 2018
I love this tray!!! This is the ONE AND ONLY tray I’ve found to fit all my silverware neatly. It’s also the biggest one I’ve found and it fits my weird drawer perfectly. It is excellent, durable quality and has cool rubber grips to keep my silverware from sloshing everywhere when I open my drawer. It’s a subtle color too, which I like. Doesn’t stand out, yet looks clean — unlike my old crappy white one which looked dirty no matter how often I’d clean it. I’m EXTREMELY happy with this purchase.
review imagereview image
on April 6, 2013
This thing is actually much bigger than the pictures do it justice so make sure to measure it out before buying! That being said it is also very solid construction and is not cheap or thin plastic. I almost had to return this because of the size and ended up having to bend it to fit my drawer but I had a pretty hard time doing so! It has been sitting in there for just over a month now and I haven't seen or heard it crack at all which is pretty impressive considering it's constantly under stress from me bending it.

tldr; good quality but measure your drawer first
on July 21, 2017
It's always a GAMBLE to buy something ordinary from Amazon, even if you read the reviews. This was a TOTAL WINNER as I bought a four-piece flatware too. This is PERFECT in everyway. The rubber feet really grab and it fits my flatware. If I had a 12 piece set, not deep enough, IMO.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.