Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 558 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 620 reviews
on July 30, 2015
Great quality! I was very pleased with the grip of the divider - doesn't slide around in the drawer and keeps items still for us. Clean lines and perfect fit for our needs (using in a kid's bathroom for toothbrushes/toothpaste with five small children sharing). Not a flimsy plastic that will be broken soon. Just ignore the yucky old toothbrushes!
review image
on February 12, 2017
Excellent storage tray that is made out of durable material with some slight flexibility. It has great anti-skid Rubbery material inserts to deaden sound and prevent too much sliding of utensils. It also has 4 rubber pads on bottom to keep tray from sliding around. Tray looks great, feels great and is made of durable, Quality material. A very helpful Tray for drawer storage that is truly ( MADE SMART ) and reasonably priced compared to other ( COSTLY ) brands that are no better than this. I highly recommend this Try an this Brand as a BEST buy for the great Quality.
on August 11, 2015
Fit well in my drawer. The largest section is big enough to hold my kitchenaid scissors, pizza cutter, & can opener.
review image
on May 16, 2017
This tray fit perfectly into our kitchen drawer and does a fantastic job of easily sorting our silverware. We could not be happier with our purchase. The rubbing gripping on the lining keeps the silverware in place and you don't hear a lot of shifting back and forth each time the drawer is opened. We liked this product so much that we came back and purchased the other drawer organizers too.
review image review image
on April 6, 2013
This thing is actually much bigger than the pictures do it justice so make sure to measure it out before buying! That being said it is also very solid construction and is not cheap or thin plastic. I almost had to return this because of the size and ended up having to bend it to fit my drawer but I had a pretty hard time doing so! It has been sitting in there for just over a month now and I haven't seen or heard it crack at all which is pretty impressive considering it's constantly under stress from me bending it.

tldr; good quality but measure your drawer first
on December 21, 2011
For years I've hated my silverware tray. This fall I had an epiphany, I'm a grown-up, I shouldn't have to live with an inferior silverware tray! I tried the Madesmart large silverware tray, and am SO happy with it! As much as I hated my old one, I love this one. It happens to fit my drawer perfectly, and keeps my silverware (which doesn't stack particularly well) from sliding around and intermingling. If you hate your silverware tray or (gasp) don't have one, you must give this one a try!
44 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2014
I bought this space saver/organizer to replace the one I already had. Let me say I am certainly pleased with my purchase.

Firstly, this organizer has rubber on the bottom so it does not slide around in your drawer when you open and close it, unless you really slam it of course. This is a small component, but it really makes a difference.

As far as the size goes, I have a lot of silverware and this thing holds it all and then some. It is a perfect size for my drawer, meaning it fits in nicely, but isn't so big that it takes up the entire drawer.

Lastly, appearance: My girlfriend and I both think it looks nice. Nothing overwhelmingly amazing as far as appearance goes, but I am a fan of the minimalist look as far as items like this go.

Overall I would certainly recommend this to anyone in need of a utensil organizer and I am debating ordering another one to organize my tools drawers :)
on April 1, 2017
I can't even explain how perfect this organizer is. I live in an apartment with such tiny, odd shaped drawers that it was really difficult to find an organizer that had enough slots for all my silverware without extending an inch or two past the sides. This one is great because the 4 equal sized slots are fairly long which leaves room to stagger multiple stacks. It's also rubbery so nothing slides around when you open and close the drawer. I love this organizer!
on June 9, 2017
This is great! I especially love that it has rubber pads on the bottom that keep it from sliding around in the drawer. I only wish it didn't show the type of silverware for each compartment - I place mine differently. But it's small and not that noticeable if you aren't looking for it. This worked out perfectly for my space - I couldn't be more pleased.
on April 30, 2017
I had this on my wishlist for years, once it became half price I bought it immediately! I couldn't find one I wanted. I moved into a modern home and I wanted it to go with the decor. I had a basic white silverware tray before and I was so glad to throw it out. This granite one looks so good in my drawer. It definitely has more of a luxurious look.