Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2017
This is great! I especially love that it has rubber pads on the bottom that keep it from sliding around in the drawer. I only wish it didn't show the type of silverware for each compartment - I place mine differently. But it's small and not that noticeable if you aren't looking for it. This worked out perfectly for my space - I couldn't be more pleased.
on April 1, 2017
I can't even explain how perfect this organizer is. I live in an apartment with such tiny, odd shaped drawers that it was really difficult to find an organizer that had enough slots for all my silverware without extending an inch or two past the sides. This one is great because the 4 equal sized slots are fairly long which leaves room to stagger multiple stacks. It's also rubbery so nothing slides around when you open and close the drawer. I love this organizer!
on June 28, 2017
This tray is exactly what I wanted. I like the granite color, and it has plenty of room for my silverware and other utensils. The plastic feels sturdy, and the tray doesn't slide around in my drawer. I'm so glad I upgraded my old silverware tray and got this one.
on June 7, 2017
Works great and plenty of room for all my silverware. I'm very happy with it. I know some people wrote poor reviews due to the size. That's not the product's fault. Measure your drawer before you buy 🙄 For the price, this product gets my 5 stars
on July 8, 2017
Fits my 12 setting flatware well with room for extra stuff. I think it's a fraction bigger than posted, because I measured carefully and still had to sort of squeeze in my drawer.
on September 2, 2017
Completely satisfied. Delivery date as advertised. No problems with packaging & shipping. Great value. Quality a plus. A must buy. Stylish design. Works as advertised.
on May 29, 2017
Wonderful - big enough and everything in it's place. Easy to clean
on August 25, 2017
Arrived on time and as described by seller. Perfect for my silverware storage needs. Very sturdy & fits nicely in a kitchen drawer.
on August 2, 2015
There is a rubber-ish lining on the inside that prevents stored utensils from sliding around within the tray when a drawer is hastily opened/closed. There are also rubber feet which prevent the tray from sliding around within the drawer.

The quality itself strikes me as high. It also does not stink or give off the "plasticy" odor like a lot of manufactured products do. The width is 13in, which made it fit perfectly in my kitchen drawer.

When it first arrived, it seemed to be slightly "warped" but after it had sat in the drawer for a day or so, it flattened out and has been fine ever since. I'd chalk that up to to shipping.
on April 25, 2017
love this it doesn't slide like others stays put. and it has pictures where every thing goes. and it fits perfectly in drawer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.