Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 497 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 553 reviews
on February 12, 2017
Excellent storage tray that is made out of durable material with some slight flexibility. It has great anti-skid Rubbery material inserts to deaden sound and prevent too much sliding of utensils. It also has 4 rubber pads on bottom to keep tray from sliding around. Tray looks great, feels great and is made of durable, Quality material. A very helpful Tray for drawer storage that is truly ( MADE SMART ) and reasonably priced compared to other ( COSTLY ) brands that are no better than this. I highly recommend this Try an this Brand as a BEST buy for the great Quality.
on June 9, 2017
This is great! I especially love that it has rubber pads on the bottom that keep it from sliding around in the drawer. I only wish it didn't show the type of silverware for each compartment - I place mine differently. But it's small and not that noticeable if you aren't looking for it. This worked out perfectly for my space - I couldn't be more pleased.
on December 21, 2011
For years I've hated my silverware tray. This fall I had an epiphany, I'm a grown-up, I shouldn't have to live with an inferior silverware tray! I tried the Madesmart large silverware tray, and am SO happy with it! As much as I hated my old one, I love this one. It happens to fit my drawer perfectly, and keeps my silverware (which doesn't stack particularly well) from sliding around and intermingling. If you hate your silverware tray or (gasp) don't have one, you must give this one a try!
44 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2017
I can't even explain how perfect this organizer is. I live in an apartment with such tiny, odd shaped drawers that it was really difficult to find an organizer that had enough slots for all my silverware without extending an inch or two past the sides. This one is great because the 4 equal sized slots are fairly long which leaves room to stagger multiple stacks. It's also rubbery so nothing slides around when you open and close the drawer. I love this organizer!
on June 28, 2017
This tray is exactly what I wanted. I like the granite color, and it has plenty of room for my silverware and other utensils. The plastic feels sturdy, and the tray doesn't slide around in my drawer. I'm so glad I upgraded my old silverware tray and got this one.
on June 7, 2017
Works great and plenty of room for all my silverware. I'm very happy with it. I know some people wrote poor reviews due to the size. That's not the product's fault. Measure your drawer before you buy 🙄 For the price, this product gets my 5 stars
on June 27, 2017
Awesome...stays put, doesnt move around in drawer. Silverware stays put too...thanks to the rubber gripping. I pile a lot of silverware in it and it doesnt rattle and fall into the other slots like the old one did.
on May 30, 2017
Really well made and durable. Rubberized non-skid liner and feet, hard (yet flexible, not brittle) plastic tray. Easy to clean, lasts well, stands up to the abuse of tossing knives and utensils in the drawers.
on April 30, 2017
I had this on my wishlist for years, once it became half price I bought it immediately! I couldn't find one I wanted. I moved into a modern home and I wanted it to go with the decor. I had a basic white silverware tray before and I was so glad to throw it out. This granite one looks so good in my drawer. It definitely has more of a luxurious look.
on July 21, 2017
It's always a GAMBLE to buy something ordinary from Amazon, even if you read the reviews. This was a TOTAL WINNER as I bought a four-piece flatware too. This is PERFECT in everyway. The rubber feet really grab and it fits my flatware. If I had a 12 piece set, not deep enough, IMO.
review image