- Shipping Weight: 10.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000FMTJL4
- UPC: 078314317008
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (75 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #330,689 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Madhava Organic Agave Nectar - Raw, 17-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
- 1.4 times sweeter than sugar - use less, save calories!
- Certified USDA Organic, vegan, kosher, and gluten free.
- Low Glycemic
- GMO Free
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The best part is that Amazon offers this product cheaper than anywhere else. I usally pay $5.29 at the health food store for the same size bottle!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The title says it all! Not good for diabetics! Stores need to take off shelf and stop promoting as diabetic freindly sweetner.Published on December 25, 2010 by Orgainc mama-san
While I'm usually trying to find ways to maintain tight control over diabetic issues and still enjoy a bit of "The Sweet Life", I must say that the ad copy for this Agave item was... Read morePublished on June 22, 2009 by Jennifer Johnson
I was using orange honey on my oatmeal/granola mix, as well as in my coffee, which tastes great, however, I seemed to be experiencing some sugar lows. Read morePublished on March 26, 2009 by Scott Lockwood
This is a fantastic product at an incredible price!!!! Delivered quickly and in perfect condition. I am set up on the recurring purchase program for this item!Published on March 24, 2009 by S. Sherrod
As my husband & I become more conscious of our diet and health; we have removed all refined products (sugar, white flour, etc) from our diet. Read morePublished on March 13, 2009 by Marcia B.
My whole mexican family and myself the gringo love agave nectar. We mainly use it for our Yerba Mate tea. It desolves very well and fast! You need to try some!!!Published on February 25, 2009 by J. Patterson
I tried Agave Nectar for the first time and loved it. Since I ordered a case, I handed out a bottle to each of my friends for Christmas.Published on December 30, 2008 by Crystal R. Bell
THe product has lowered my blood sugars by 50-75 mg every day. I'm pleased that there is no aftertaste.Published on December 14, 2008 by Zane L. Bitterfield
love this item! in tea tastes just like sugar and i have an extremely sensitive palatePublished on November 13, 2008 by Rita Smitherman