Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.30 shipping
+ $4.20 shipping
Madhouse by Michael Aram 24 Count Beverage Napkins, Black Orchid
|Price:||$5.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24-Count designer beverage napkins by Michael Aram
- Approximately 5.20 X 5.20-inch Square folded
- Made in the USA, quality 3-ply tissue paper
- Black orchid collection - coordinated fine paper plates and napkins along with matching melamine plates and various serving trays
- Silicone placemats, twig cutlery and Tritan tumbler and goblet drinkware also available to complete your one-of-a-kind place settings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Inspired by the powerful sensuality of orchids and the rich ambiance of haute couture, the Michael Aram Black Orchid collection has an almost gothic feeling, opiated, lush and smoldering. Like the dark, velvety atmosphere of a luxurious evening. The collection transcends the traditional picnic or barbecue and captures the spirit of a cocktail party or a girls' night in with formal blacks and whites and an exotic splash of vibrant magenta. MADHOUSE fine paper and casual entertaining collections are built of only the most exceptional materials and strive to push the boundaries of what can be done in the world of single-use and casual serveware, made indelibly unique by the fact that every set of plates and dishes is designed to integrate seamlessly together with all Michael Aram's innovative collections and pieces. No matter how casual or formal the event, these products bring ease and comfort without sacrificing style, elegance or detail, because every entertaining moment should make a statement.