|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27.8 x 29.5 x 42.5 inches|
|Item model number||FPF18-0098|
|Assembled Height||32.28 inches|
|Assembled Width||19.69 inches|
|Assembled Length||29.13 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Madison Park Marcel chair
|Price:||$271.74 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Marcel Chair
- Add this stylish piece to your decorating mix as an updated accent wing chair with curved arms and double row nail head trim
- This is manufactured in China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add this stylish piece to your decorating mix as an updated accent wing chair with curved arms and double row nail head trim. Leg assembly required.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the chair itself: stunning. Rich blue, high quality for the price, and the details make it feel extremely expensive. It is also incredibly comfortable and cushy. Very easy to assemble. The legs come in the bottom, simply screw them into each corner with the enclosed tools. When you do, push the leg tight against the seat, and lean the leg a bit outward, not inward. This messed me up at first as my screw kept biting into the wood hole I was trying to screw it into. Very aggravating. But by pushing out and down, the holes line up better and it makes it easier.
Chair was in perfect shape except for 2 small defects ( not visible when assembled ) but important to note and fix: the Philips head screws that hold the crosspieces that attach to the legs need to be checked and tightened - one was loose - and one upright that holds up the front of the arm under the seat was not stapled - three small nails hammered in fixed that. Otherwise I would have given the chair 5 stars. See pics - a small doily my wife added across the top of the chair really added to the character. Very nice color and fabric.