Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 30, 2013
Shirt only lasted 1 wash before the lettering started to come off. Asked seller for a refund or new shirt never heard from them. A big waste of money. I realize it wasn't a real Madrid shirt but expected it to last a few months. If I could give a rating of zero I would.
on May 23, 2012
was a lil nervous when ordering price seemed to be too good to be true.
Having received the product it was worth every penny
Authentic looking for me to even care if it is really
but it does look legit
most def will buy again one of Chelsea if they have it! Go Blues!
on December 30, 2011
GreAt seller!!!! Will buy from this seller again! Product was In new condition with tags/ original product. I thought I was only receiving the jersey but as I opened it up it as so came with shorts :-) made my day.
on January 21, 2012
I purchased this jersey in the hopes I would become half as awesome as CR7. I have become 2/3 more cool since recieving this high quality item. Soccer skills still at zero. If you can't be good at it, may as well look good.
on November 2, 2013
Madrid Ronaldo jersey. Need I say anything more. Ronaldo is the best player in the entire world hands down bro!
on October 19, 2012
my NEPHEW is very please with his shirt and i will like to bay
mor shirts but they need to be in sale or weth discount.
you giys makme a happy ancle. Thanks.
on June 15, 2012
i just order this t-shirt. and i want to know if this, is orginal or not from adidas. plz leave comment and tell me if is orginal or i must cancel the order. please write me... bye
on December 21, 2011
The product was really high quality and came with all of the Adidas tags to certify that it was real. The size is accurate and the material is easily stretchable. Shipping was prompt and fast.
on February 23, 2015
excellent
on December 29, 2014
Great feel

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.