- With our easy to read instructions your assured a great Brew every time
- Ingredients are NOT included
- The maestro Kit is perfect for the beginning brewer
- Each equipment Kit Includes: true Brew handbook, 6.5 gallon primary fermenting bucket, 1 lid drilled & grommet, 6.5 gallon bottling bucket with Spigot, fermometer Fermentation thermometer
- Fermtech springless bottle filler, fermtech 3/8in Auto Siphon, 5ft x 5/16in flex vinyl tubing, hydrometer, emily double lever Capper, bottle brush, 3 piece airlock, c-brite sanitizer 8-pack
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Maestro Homebrew Beer Equipment Kit with Auto Siphon
|Price:||$71.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Home Brew Ohio|
|For Use With Product Type||Beer; Homebrewing|
|Item Weight||8.35 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||12.5 inches|
|Overall Length||24.5 inches|
|Overall Width||12.5 inches|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|System of Measurement||US|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Comes with almost everything but you will still need to order a couple inexpensive items to be complete.
-5 gallon stainless steel brew pot. ( I paid $15 @ Family Dollar)
- 24" stainless steel spoon for stirring your brew.
- hydrometer test jar. Kit does not come with one
- Beer thief, taking samples
- more cleaner, iodophor is what I ordered.
- 5 gallon secondary carboy fermentor.
- thermometer. I picked mine up at the local Meijer. $10 digital meat thermometer.
These are a few extra items I picked up. You don't necessarily need these items but they make brew like a heck of a lot easier.
Besides the beer ingredients, you need to separately get these things (unless you already have them, which I didn't):
Nylon Grain Bag
Strainer (or just reuse your grain bag)
5 gallon pot
Thermometer (it comes with one, but it's a sticker that you place on your fermenting bucket)
Mash Tun/Cooler (optional, but recommended)
Star Sans (a sanitizer)
The reason I gave this 4 stars was because my airlock was broken when received and it comes with cleaner which is pretty much useless.
happy brewing :)
Beer brewing is a simple process. It doesn't matter how fancy your equipment is - as long as you have some buckets, tubes, and a syphon, you're good to go! This both an excellent starter kit for someone new to brewing, as well as a great brewing kit for even the most experienced brewer! The only additional equipment you will need are:
- Large metal brewpot (10 gallons if you are brewing 5 gallon batches)
- Large metal spoon
- beer ingredients
- additional sanitizer (StarSan is my preferred)
- Thermometer (a thermometer used for making candy works well, as it is meant to be in hot liquid)
In addition, I recommend a better hydrometer, as it can be really helpful to have accurate readings. A wort chiller will also help you cool down the beer quickly to avoid risk of contamination.
Brewing beer is an incredibly fun and rewarding hobby, and this is the best product you can get to start out!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helped a friend make their first batch of beer with this - worked as expected and had pretty much the stuff you need and a few things to make life easier. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Geo
Worked well, I have used it to make many batches of beer. They taste great every time. You just need to remember to clean and sanitize your equipment. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Brett
This did the job it was suppose to do. The bottle capper isn't the greatest so I'll be purchasing another capper before the next brew.Published 2 months ago by Bean
I did my first homebrew with this kit not too long ago. The fermenting bucket and bottling bucket are both food grade plastic and seem like they will hold up for a long time. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dylan
This will absolutely get you started. Highly recommend this setup for anyone new to home brewing.Published 3 months ago by Andrew, MA
I've made a couple batches of beer with this kit and it is great for a beginner.Published 4 months ago by GuruJon
Everything works great! Great starter kit, I use it all the time and have zero complaints.Published 5 months ago by S. Floody
At first, I was reluctant based on the price of this kit compared to similar kits. After buying, however, I have no regrets. Great kit for the price! Read morePublished 7 months ago by J. Charles
Auto-siphon arrived all smashed up; no way to get a replacement without paying to ship entire kit back.
No list of parts or specs.