Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
MagBeam Wildlife Kit
|Price:||$74.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fresnel Flash Extender
- Instant Attachment
- Comes with MagGrip!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MagBeam is the most unique, versatile, innovative, and totally awesome fresnel lens flash modifier ever created for photographers.
Variable spotlight pattern. Tons of new options. When fully extended, the MagBeam gives you super-focused light with a hard edge, similar to a stage spotlight. Collapse the MagBeam down one or two stages to create a wider beam pattern while retaining the beautiful shape and crisp edges. Its like having a Hollywood-style fresnel spotlight that fits in your pocket.
2 to 3 stops brighter than your bare flash. Sometimes photographers need more ”juice" from their speedlites, and the MagBeam is up for the job. It’s designed to give you up to 2 to 3 effective extra stops of useable light. This means more light at a greater distance, and your flash recycles 4 times as fast. Ya, its a big deal.
Supercharge your wildlife flash capabilities. With 2 to 3 stops of brighter light, you can use a faster shutter speed for sharper photographs. Go from 1/50s, to 1/200s, or even 1/400s. Or lower your ISO speed to improve your image quality. Go from ISO3200 down to ISO800 or ISO400 will give you a dramatically cleaner image. You know this is huge.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that said, if you're shooting from the car or at the zoo this may work for you. The ability to widen and narrow the beam may be useful when using consumer grade zooms, those that go from fairly wide to 300mm or more. It is easy to setup and use. It is also built well and should last.
My shooting is simply too specialized and my concern for weight make the MagMod unfit for my kit.