- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Tara Lynne Groth (June 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692911774
- ISBN-13: 978-0692911778
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,756,795 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Magazine Queries That Worked: Build Income and Authority With Freelance Journalism Paperback – June 22, 2017
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a read twice (or more) book. I read through the first time, cover to cover. Then re-read with a highlighter and pen. Sorry book purists - this is a mark-it-all-up and turn-down-the-pages book.