Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magellan RV 9365T-LMB RoadMate 7-Inch RV GPS Navigator
|Price:||$322.54 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Customizable routes per your Motorhome or Towing RV's dimension and profile
- One-stop RV resource for every aspect of RVing experience, pre-loaded data include: Good Sam Campground Directory, AAA Tour book, RV Dump Stations and more
- Safety navigation features includes Landmark guidance, Junction View, Lane assist, Speed Limit warning and much more
- Free Lifetime Map Updates for the life of the GPS navigator
- Customizable routes per your Motorhome or Towing RV's dimension and profile, One-stop RV resource for every aspect of RVing experience, pre-loaded data include: Good Sam Campground Directory, AAA Tour book, RV Dump Stations and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The All New 7-inch Magellan Road Mate RV9365SALUC Navigator, provides Magellan's leading safety, convenience and trip-planning features to drivers of RVs and towing vehicles. The ideal travel companion for drivers of motorhome class vehicles and those who tow other recreational vehicles such as fifth-wheels or boats, the Magellan Road Mate RV 9365T-LMB helps you plan trips and promotes safety while on the road. Driving an RV or towing a recreational vehicle of any size can be very challenging on today's crowded roadways. It is important to give RVers the best navigational tools and features for the safest journey
Top customer reviews
One problem. Just went on a trip in my RV to Michigan, and on the way home we decided to take a short-cut through Canada (Port Huron -> Niagra). And even though the device came with Canada maps, it REFUSED to let me plot a coarse through Canada.
My tablet running Osmand (open source map) saved the day. Still not sure why ths device hates Canada!!