- Series: Dover Magic Books
- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; Unabridged edition (January 27, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 048640188X
- ISBN-13: 978-0486401881
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,924,453 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Card Magic for Amateurs and Professionals (Dover Magic Books) Paperback – Unabridged, January 27, 1998
Featured theatre & performance books
Explore featured titles on theatre and performance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For those interested in some good card work and clever moves that still populate card literature, you need to read this book. It's simply part of your required reading. The section on dealing seconds is one of the most detailed in all magic, and it gives a clear practice regimen to assist the student in learning to do the move.
Again, please -- don't buy this book!
No difficult sleights but nice ideas and fine drawings.
Yes, i liked it. It is at my desk in the restroom.