Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.49 shipping
Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make an entire week's worth of healthy, nutritional baby food in less than 5 minutes
- Includes power base, batch bowl, baby blend blade, milling blade, easy pop silicone batch tray
- 6-date dial storage cups, spatula, 1 short cup, 1 stay fresh resealable lid and tip proof tray, user manual(Pocket Nutritionist not included )
- Make and store baby food in batches with batch tools and the handy, dated storage system
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Original Baby Bullet has all the power and convenience of the Original Magic Bullet. But now, you don’t have to make baby’s food where you make your margaritas and salsa! With the convenient and powerful baby blend blade, you can make and store fresh, healthy, delicious foods that are perfect for EVERY stage of development.
The Baby Bullet comes with the refrigerator-friendly Date-Dial Storage Cups that allow you to keep track of your freshly made baby food. With the Tip Proof Tray, each Date-Dial cup is easily stored and organized so you always have access to freshly made baby food. You can also make a surplus of food which can be stored in the flexible Easy Pop Batch Tray.
20-Piece Set Includes:
- 1 High-torque Power Base
- 1 Baby Blend Blade
- 1 Milling Blade
- 3-Piece Batchbowl
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Batch Tray with 1 Lid
- 6 Date-dial Storage Cups
- 1 Stay-fresh Resealable Lid
- 1 Storage Tray
- User Manual & Cookbook
- Pocket Nutritionist
- Make healthy, delicious, all-natural baby food that’s perfect for every stage of development
- Save TIME and MONEY by making the freshest baby food possible!
- NO hidden ingredients! NO fillers! NO preservatives! NO sugar!
- UL Listed
- 1-yr limited warranty
- Made in China
- Wattage Output: 200 Watts
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Capacity (volume): 8 Cups
- Appliance Capabilities: Blends, Grinds, Chops, Mills
- Material: Plastic (BPA-Free)
- Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Base Dimensions: 4.25" Diameter x 5.625" Height
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
Which Magic Bullet Is Right For You?
Nutri Bullet Pro
|Features||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor with more power: 900 watts||Does any job in 10 seconds or less!||Make healthy, delicious, all-natural desserts in 10 seconds or less!||Make an entire week's worth of all-natural baby food in just minutes!|
|Uses||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural desserts. Everything from dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low fat, low sugar, and low calorie.||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural baby food for every stage of baby's development.|
|Lifestyle||The health-conscious will enjoy nutritious beverages made from the natural ingredients they select||Athletes can rejuvenate quickly and efficiently with the powerful 900 watt motor and 2 extractor blades||Busy chefs can rely on its ability to create a wide variety of key ingredients||Hosts will delight in whipping up fresh desserts for dinner parties||New moms will appreciate time saved while creating wholesome foods for their babies|
Top Customer Reviews
What is included? (in my set anyway)
Six small containers with date dials and lids
A freezer tray/lid for six servings
A batch bowl for larger batches/blender lid
A short cup for smaller batches and use with the milling blade/storage lid
A milling blade for rice/grains/oatmeal
A regular blade for fruits/veggies/protein
A thin spatula
At first, using the short cup and regular blade, everything was great. The bullet is easy to use, offers helpful suggestions for different foods for each stage, and VERY easy to clean. The storage system is cute, and the dating on the little storage cups was handy when my daughter wasn't eating as much food each day as she is now. I had thought I had found the perfect baby shower gift for my friends and family from now on. Unfortunately, the bubble burst.
When I tried to use the milling blade, it was obvious pretty quickly that when it had been manufactured the plastic on the side of the blade casing had warped and cracked. This made the milling blade unusable, and tore up the sealing gasket when I did attempt to use it.
I contacted baby bullet for a replacement. They gave me a very difficult time about my proof of purchase, as it had been purchased online.Read more ›
So far, I enjoy using my baby magic bullet. I was contemplating between this product and the Baby Baeba and I am so glad I saved the extra money! (I went to Buybuy Baby and used the 20% coupon so 20% off of $59.95 is such a deal!) Granted, the Baeba is also a steamer, but I can steam my own food...the extra step is not a big deal to me as it may be for others. Besides, it's not like you have to use a huge pot...just a medium saucepan is suffice for a whole batch. The only precautions are:
1. Make sure you screw on the base very tightly. I must have not, and the bottom leaked into the actually blender. I didn't wipe it up right away and it dried up in the push-down mechanism of the blender causing it to stick easily. There are 3 "push-down mechanisms" along the rim of the bullet and the problem with it sticking is that, obviously, when you want to stop blending and let go, it can still keep blending until the "push down mechanism" slowly rises up. I just had to clean it up by using a screwdriver to push it up and down until it was "sticky free" again and now it works like new again! (I made sure it was unplugged of course while cleaning).
2. Make sure you DO NOT fill past the max line. There is not a line drawn out, but I must have overfilled it past this imaginary line and when I started to blend with the lid on, it initially spewed out the spout and the sides. this can be bad if the food is still hot. Therefore, I just made sure to wait until the food was cooled down. OR, just make sure you cut the food into small pieces (1/2" x 1/2").Read more ›
After complaining to Baby Bullet, they quickly got back to me and then arranged to send me replacement blade pieces which do not have the removable plastic O rings. I still haven't used the new blades yet, as I haven't gotten over the shock of the safety issue, but I assume that these new blades will not have any plastic pieces falling into my baby's food. I forgot to ask if these new blades have any other safety issues, like say BPA in the gaskets, or anything like that. However, I must say that I was impressed with the swiftness of the company's response and the quality of their customer service. The man I spoke with was very pleasant and professional. I'm wondering if they are putting a lot of resources into having great customer service and product replacement so as to avoid any huge class-action suits. I'm seeing quite a few other reviewers reporting the same choking hazard. My advice: buy this product only if it has the non-removable gaskets around the blade caps, and if it does have the removable O rings, call the company and immediately get replacements. Do not risk getting plastic bits in your baby's food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought for gift for my friend. she loves it, I have been using this for my 4 years old and 2 years old will going to use for my new born later when he turns to 6 month.Published 20 hours ago by Lixin
Absolutely love this for my little one!
Although I don't recommend the avocado at 4 months old!
My daughter turned out to be allergic ! Read more
Best pricing ever and arrived when promised. If I could give more stars I would.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
What can I say besides the fact I love this!! Made making my son's baby food so much easier. I love the storage containers that come with this also!Published 15 days ago by Kimberly