Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26 Piece Mixer & Blender (25 Piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade)
|Price:||$105.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chop, grind and prepare soups or other dishes in 10 seconds or less
- Handy counter-top appliance that can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more
- Great for making refreshing smoothies, shakes, zesty salsas or mouthwatering desserts
- Dishwasher safe and uses reliable stainless-steel blades
- Deluxe 26-piece set includes: 1 High-Torque Power Base, 3 Stainless Steel Blades: Cross, Flat, and Ice Crusher, 2 Cups: Tall and Short, 3 Piece Small Pitcher/Blender (Pitcher/Blender, Lid, Pop-top), 5 Mugs (2 Oversized 22 oz "to go" mugs, 3 Regular), 5 Colored Lip Rings, 2 Stay-Fresh Re-sealable Lids, 2 Shaker-Steamer Tops, 2 Flip-Top Lids, 1 10-Second Recipe Book
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the 26-piece magic bullet deluxe set-the personal, versatile counter top magician that works like magic. With the magic bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less-for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks. - now included: new ice shaver blade. Turns ice into snow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The screw on rims are a good idea - they really do help prevent liquid from drizzling over the rim after drinking from the containers. However, I don't see any convenience or use for the 'to-go' close-able drink caps because the containers are so small. I mean, if one waits to drink their smoothie while driving the contents separate into water and sludge (see comment on how it makes smoothies).
It does have a much lower operating noise level than its larger cousins.
It does not do anything well. It chops vegetables after a fashion, but it takes longer to do it with this machine than to chop 'em up with a knife, and half of the veggies end up as a gooey paste It makes smoothies, but the drinks are gritty with bits of fruit and other ingredients because the unit is just too light weight to do the job properly. The ice shaver blade does not shave ice - it only breaks the ice into small irregular pieces. The ice crusher in my kitchen refrigerator/freezer makes smaller pieces.
It has already stalled twice since we received this one, and if it gives any more problems it will be returned.
So, why did I give it three stars? Because my wife likes the small containers, quieter operation, and she loves the pitcher size.
This device worked very well for a few months and then things just started falling apart. While I replaced some of the cups it came with out of my own pocket, the motor finally started to fail at which point I felt that this was on NutriLiving / Magic Bullet to make good on their one-year warranty. I have the receipt, a photo of the serial number, my product is registered, and .... crickets ladies and gentlemen. CAH-RICK-ETS! nobody there. Pick up the phone please and help me here.
The reviews you have read here and elsewhere about the device's motor failing after a few months are true. The stories regarding the absence of support at the other end of this exchange are also true.
normal wear and tare, and it died, square trade electronically screwed me, said that wear and tare is accidental damage.... so the website closed the case and i got screwed twice once cause it died and twice cause i paid for the extra warranty, dont waste ur time just buy an extra base 30$ on amazon... square trade.... more like square something i wont say here....