Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set" and save 11% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|Price:||$47.04 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.95 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
- Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
- Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eco Trade Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Coffee||Black||Champagne||Stainless Steel and Black||Gray||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 13 x 10.5 in||7.5 x 7.15 x 14.75 in||6.92 x 11.81 x 13.98 in||8.66 x 12.01 x 8.39 in||6.93 x 11.81 x 13.58 in||15.75 x 10.12 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||man-made-material|
The Magic Bullet replaces a food processor, blender, and coffee grinder, yet it occupies only the space of a coffee mug. It stays handy on your countertop for instant meals and snacks. There are no buttons to push. Just load the ingredients into the short cup, the tall cup or one of the four mugs. Twist on the cross or flat blade, place the bullet on the power base, and press down - in seconds, you'll have chopped onions, minced garlic, grated cheese, spaghetti sauce, salsa, soup, chicken salad, smoothies, shakes and more. To heat or chill, simply place the magic bullet cup or mug in the microwave, refrigerator or freezer.
Introducing the Magic Bullet, the personal, versatile countertop magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less--for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks.
17-Piece Set Includes:
- 1 Tall Cup
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 High-Torque Power Base
- 2 Stainless-Steel Blades (Cross & Flat)
- 2 Stay-Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- 2 Shaker-Steamer Tops
- 4 Party Mugs
- 4 Colored Lip Rings
- 1 10-Second Recipe book
- Uses: Chop, mix, blend, whip grind & more!
- Make: Mousse, sorbet, frozen cocktails & smoothies, ground coffee, frozen coffee, party dips & more!
Tall Cup/Short Cup
- Use to mix, cook & store ingredients; microwave safe
- Use it to blend milkshakes, frozen drinks, smoothies, pancake batter
1 Stainless-Steel Flat Blade
- Grinding, milling, and whipping
1 Stainless-Steel Cross Blade
- Chopping, grating, grinding, blending
2 Stay Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- Fits bullet cups/party mugs, keeps leftovers fresh
2 Shaker/Steamer Tops:
- Steam foods in microwave, use as shaker top
- Blend & serve drinks in same mug; colored rings help you keep track of drinks
- Contains delicious & healthy recipes for the whole family
- UL Listed
- Base Dimensions: 4.5" Diameter x 6.5" H
- Base Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Wattage Output 250 Watts
- 1-yr limited warranty
- Made in China
Which Magic Bullet Is Right For You?
Nutri Bullet Pro
|Features||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor with more power: 900 watts||Does any job in 10 seconds or less!||Make healthy, delicious, all-natural desserts in 10 seconds or less!||Make an entire week's worth of all-natural baby food in just minutes!|
|Uses||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural desserts. Everything from dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low fat, low sugar, and low calorie.||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural baby food for every stage of baby's development.|
|Lifestyle||The health-conscious will enjoy nutritious beverages made from the natural ingredients they select||Athletes can rejuvenate quickly and efficiently with the powerful 900 watt motor and 2 extractor blades||Busy chefs can rely on its ability to create a wide variety of key ingredients||Hosts will delight in whipping up fresh desserts for dinner parties||New moms will appreciate time saved while creating wholesome foods for their babies|
Top customer reviews
I use this mainly for blending cat food (older cat) and making my smoothies. It does an excellent job with both. And of course you can't go wrong with margaritas in this.
I've never mastered the art of chopping food into salsa the way the commercials show. I just end up with blended veggies. But then, I don't live in magic tv land where real science doesn't apply (haha). Despite that, I do love this little appliance and find myself using it almost every day.
The noise is a factor though, and what will keep it from ever achieving 5-stars. Luckily it does it's job quickly, since no one can tolerate more than a minute (preferably less) of the sound of the motor. It is what it is, and I certainly don't regret my purchase.
* You need to be very careful about how full you make the mixing cups AND how long you mix your drinks. When the cups overflow (and they WILL overflow) the smoothie/drink/whatever will leak down into the motor base, and if you don't clean it out quickly, the base will start to stink. I've tried rinsing it out, but today I broke down and pried off the little feet, which allowed me to unscrew the plastic base and really get in there. The amount of curdled milk and protein powder gunk in there was nasty. Here's hoping it'll all work when it drives and I put it back together.
* We haven't had much success using this machine for any solid foods. Nothing really chops up as it's supposed to unless you use TINY quantities and pre-chop it... and if you're pre-chopping what's the point of getting the machine dirty?
* There is a silicone ring around the base of the blade section. It does not come out easily, but it DOES get milk, onions, etc stuck underneath it. So even if you clean the blade well, unless you get that ring out and really scrub your next mix is going to have a hint of the last thing you made. Onion smoothies, yum!
Overall we find this machine does what we expect it to, and as long as I keep a close eye on the disappearing air bubble at the top as it mixes I can avoid spilling. Unless the kids use it. Or I get distracted. Right.
Once you get the hang of it, it's a time saver for singles. You blend and drink from one container. The blade comes off and that makes it easy to clean.
Because you turn the container over to blend, you put things in in the reverse order: Ice first, liquids next, powders last! Otherwise the power will stick to the bottom of the container, which, when blending, is at the top, and not near the blades. Be prepared to add water if you put in too much ice, powder, or other solids: The blades may just spin and do nothing.
Not recommended for household with daytime nappers, like babies, toddlers, the elderly, retired people, etc. It is very noisy and may even endanger the hearing of the operator.
Update: After 6 months of approximately once-a-day use, the device started to make a grinding noise when stopping, perhaps due to a degrading brake mechanism. I have dropped my rating to 1 star; a device like this should be more durable.
Further Update: After about 9 months, the round grabber wore the teeth out on the blade assembly. Stay away.