Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
|Price:||$47.08 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.91 (22%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
- Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
- Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set
Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver B012T634SM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Introducing the Magic Bullet, the personal, versatile countertop magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind and more--all in 10 seconds or less--for the fastest, tastiest meals ever! Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks.
17-Piece Set Includes:
- 1 Tall Cup
- 1 Short Cup
- 1 High-Torque Power Base
- 2 Stainless-Steel Blades (Cross & Flat)
- 2 Stay-Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- 2 Shaker-Steamer Tops
- 4 Party Mugs
- 4 Colored Lip Rings
- 1 10-Second Recipe book
- Uses: Chop, mix, blend, whip grind & more!
- Make: Mousse, sorbet, frozen cocktails & smoothies, ground coffee, frozen coffee, party dips & more!
Tall Cup/Short Cup
- Use to mix, cook & store ingredients; microwave safe
- Use it to blend milkshakes, frozen drinks, smoothies, pancake batter
1 Stainless-Steel Flat Blade
- Grinding, milling, and whipping
1 Stainless-Steel Cross Blade
- Chopping, grating, grinding, blending
2 Stay Fresh Re-Sealable Lids
- Fits bullet cups/party mugs, keeps leftovers fresh
2 Shaker/Steamer Tops:
- Steam foods in microwave, use as shaker top
- Blend & serve drinks in same mug; colored rings help you keep track of drinks
- Contains delicious & healthy recipes for the whole family
- UL Listed
- Base Dimensions: 4.5" Diameter x 6.5" H
- Base Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Wattage Output 250 Watts
- 1-yr limited warranty
- Made in China
Which Magic Bullet Is Right For You?
Nutri Bullet Pro
|Features||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor||The SuperFood Nutrition Extractor with more power: 900 watts||Does any job in 10 seconds or less!||Make healthy, delicious, all-natural desserts in 10 seconds or less!||Make an entire week's worth of all-natural baby food in just minutes!|
|Uses||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Breaks down food to its most absorbable state||Everything from chopped onions and grated cheese to pasta sauces and snacks||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural desserts. Everything from dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low fat, low sugar, and low calorie.||Make fresh, healthy, all-natural baby food for every stage of baby's development.|
|Lifestyle||The health-conscious will enjoy nutritious beverages made from the natural ingredients they select||Athletes can rejuvenate quickly and efficiently with the powerful 900 watt motor and 2 extractor blades||Busy chefs can rely on its ability to create a wide variety of key ingredients||Hosts will delight in whipping up fresh desserts for dinner parties||New moms will appreciate time saved while creating wholesome foods for their babies|
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this unit for about a month and a half now and am thoroughly surprised at how nice it works. I have made smoothies that not only rival the local juice bars, but the product tastes better and is a snap to make. I have also made personal servings of soup and vegatable smoothies. Making a tuna-egg-mayo spread was blended very nicely and the whole family ate it up in a couple of days. To get this unit to work as it was intended has to do with reading the manual. It states very clearly that there are certain ways to load your mixing cup. In cases where things do not get blended or are stuck at the top of the cup, the instructions tell you to take the blending cup off and to tap it a few times to get all the contents to the bottom.Read more ›
1. After using the magic bullet, could smell the motor burning up.
Having worked with motors in the past, I can put that bad rap to rest. There are two types of electrical motors commonly used in the market today. One is an induction motor. and the other is the brush and commentator motor. Although the induction motor is most commonly used, there are some brush types out there. The burning electrical smell you sensed is common, especially when first using the motor. When first used, the brushes are not worn slightly to perfectly fit against the commentator. Until that happens, the brushes will slightly arc and you will sense an electrical smell but it doesn't take long till they are perfectly fitted to the commentator. After that, the smell will no longer be there. This is normal and is not a problem. It is not a sign of overheating or any damage to the motor.
2. I found an excellent quick way to clean the Bullet. I first spray the blade and inside of the cup to remove larger particles, then I fill the cup about 1/3 full with water and just a drop of soap detergent. Screw the blade lid on firmly and pulse it a few times. Unscrew and rinse and you will have a sparkling clean unit. This will get into areas that otherwise you couldn't possibly reach especially in and around the blade area.
3. I have also found that removing the processed food from the cup is best done with a small rubber spatula as use of a metal object like a knife or fork etc will eventually scratch and mar the plastic.
4. My Magic Bullet came with several replacement rubber gaskets that are used inside the black blade screw on caps.Read more ›
It works wonderfully for soft foods. It is great for making dips, sauces, marinades, salad dressings, tapenades... It is great for blending soft foods, for making emulsions, whipping cream... I have made great hummus in my Magic Bullet, as well as chicken salad. You get the idea.
It also makes an EXCELLENT coffee grinder!
What it does not do is work like a normal food processor, in that it cannot process harder foods. Raw vegetables are a no. Also, forget crushing ice! Those mugs that come with the set are a cute idea, but they are useless. You cannot make a frozen drink with the Magic Bullet because all it does is throw the ice around in circles.
So, If you want a real food processor, do not buy this one. If you want a light-weight and small processor that is great for soft foods and liquids (and grinding coffee beans), then you can't go wrong with the Magic Bullet!
1) YOU MUST GIVE IT ENOUGH LIQUID TO ENABLE THE ITEMS YOU ARE BLENDING TO MOVE AROUND SO THEY CAN GET CHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you watch it blend, it forms a WHIRLPOOL in the cup from the top to bottom and your chunks of food get sucked into that and bring it right down to the blade! If you don't have the liquid to do that, there will be no whirlpool and your food won't move around well, then you will get mad and leave a bad review..lol.
2) THE RING SEAL ONLY FITS WELL 1 WAY. IF YOU FORCE IT TO FIT THE OTHER WAY..AND YOU CAN..IT WILL LEAK AND MAKE YOU HATE IT EVEN MORE, thus leaving more of a bad review! If it doesn't just slip right in WITHOUT ANY EFFORT, flip it over and try again!!
These 2 things are seriously the main tricks to using this and loving this!! So, for smoothies, I fill up the container with veggies and fruit of my choice. I prefer to use some frozen fruit because then it also takes the place of ice cubes! It is perfect, plus ice dilutes the yummy flavor! I don't even bother with ice. I pack that little cup as full as I can with fruit and veggies and then I fill it up to the top with mostly juice and some milk just for the neater color. Trust me, it works, it amazing how much liquid fits in between all the random cracks between fruit pieces. It chops everything!!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Magic is right this blender is awesome I've Been using it for like a few years nowPublished 3 days ago by Forrest
I was so excited to find this when my favorite blender died! At the referral of a friend, I decided to buy this instead of replacing my old blender. OMG! I think I am in love! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Davenna Childress
The Magic Bullet works so much better than the average blender. Never leaves anything I make uncut or watery. Perfect for making smoothies and milkshakes. Very easy to use. Read morePublished 13 days ago by M Collins
2 years and still kicking. The blenders are workhorses and the idea of using blender jars as glasses is godsend!
Highly recommend. This is my second unit. Read more