Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Magic of Change: The Illusion, The Excitement, The Reward Paperback – February 7, 2016
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of their gems that spoke to me were:
· Life is a cafeteria line . . . fill your tray carefully.
· Perfectionism is the enemy of profit.
· The more we understand the problem, the better equipped we are to deal with it.
· It’s not what you know that makes a difference. It’s what you do.
· Yesterday is a cancelled check. Tomorrow is a promissory note Today is the only cash you have; spend it wisely.
· Seven magic words: I don’t know. What do you think?
These gems and more were sprinkled throughout the life lessons and words of wisdom. I recommend anyone who thinks they have a problem with change take the time to read Kent and Tom’s perspective. They are magicians!!
Debbie Pearson, Nurse & Author
What suprised me the most was how their ideas and suggestions could be used in all areas of my life - personal, business and spiritual. The book shows you entirely different ways to approach changes which all of us must encounter in life. One example of this that I particularly liked was "When disasters strike, we can either get bitter or get better - the secret, of course, is attitude."
They also give a lot of valuable information for management to use in the workplace which they have proven tried and true with the details included.
I highly recommend this book to everyone. It will provide many important strategies for you to use in every aspect of your life.