Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on November 1, 2016
I got this because a friend said it was great for removing body hair. My experience was very similar to typical dipilatory cream like you would get at Wal-Mart /dept stores. It is NOT free of that chemical smell any more than any other dipilatory... So don't expect that. Overall, it does what it says and that's about it... Nothing miraculous.
on March 6, 2017
This stuff works so well on your legs!! I waited about 8 minutes and then wiped and all the hair was gone. It is amazing.
on May 17, 2016
My 13 year old daughter has very coarse leg hair and she loves this product! I plan on buying a ton more for her. She did mention that she had a little sensitivity on one knee? But once she put lotion on, it was fine. I would recommend this to anyone with course hair.
on June 5, 2017
I purchased this product for my husband and he hated it. He claimed that it smelled pretty bad, after having used it on his face. It also didn't take much hair off. He ended up shaving. I then attempted to use it on my bikini area. I did not notice any smell really, put it on and waited. It took almost no hair off. And afterwards, the area was a little irritated. I did not attempt again because my skin didn't seem to take to it very well.
on July 9, 2013
Give it a try if you have razor bumps, June 30, 2013
By Anomoly

This review is from: Magic Razorless Cream Shave (Health and Beauty)
This along with the other variations of Magic Shave are all about the same - this is the review I wish I had read when I first started using this product:

Product is 4 stars because it works but it smells and the instructions are wrong, test and try and see what works for you, this is what works for me:

Here are some secrets to using this product correctly.

-Use MORE than you think you need. You want a thick layer covering the entire area for hair removal, Should be completely white... if you see dark spots you need to apply more to that area.

-Leave on for as long as needed (without burning yourself) I tried 4 minutes, it did nothing. I tried 10 minutes, removed some. I tried 15 minutes, removed most. I tried 20 minutes, removed almost all. Finally settled on 25 minutes and it did the job.

-go PAST the hair line. If you go only to the point where there is hair, there is likelyhood that you will miss spots and that is not a good look.

I apply to my neck area (where i get razor bumps)while that sits, I shave the rest of my face with shaving cream and a razor. At about 20-25 minutes I use an old credit card to remove the magic shave cream and use a wash cloth and shower to make sure all is removed. Afterward I apply which ever razor bump ointment i'm using at the moment (which usually burns but I don't feel right not doing it).

The fact that I can use a razor on my face and cream on my neck is a testament to this product. Magic shave doesn't get as close as a razor, but it's close enough that visually there isn't much difference. I like the closeness of the razor which is why I like to use this 'hybrid' method, but you must ensure you are not using the razor on the areas you use the magic shave and that there isn't a 'line of hair' in between the two.

If you can get over the idea of a 'quick shave' and like the idea of a 'close shave without razor bumps' I recommend this product.

Remember your skin might be more sensative than mine and these methods may not work... I only state what works for me.
on June 26, 2017
I hate shaving with disposable or safety razors, and hate electrics almost as much. I don't mind straight razors, but my hands shake so much I can't safely use one on my beard without risking a slit throat. This stuff is a god-send. The regular strength doesn't work right but the extra strength does everything I need it to. The plastic sfraper is handy, but a butter knife works almost as well. Overall, this stuff is awesome!
on July 3, 2017
It didn't totally work for me. I did thin the hair but didn't remove it completely. I may try a different technique next time. It does have a nice smell. I am hoping I can figure out a way to make it work as it is nice to not have to deal with razor bumps. I am a woman and used it in my bikini area.
on July 1, 2017
I was really excited about this product bc I had read such positive reviews. First time I used it on my chin hairs (don't judge, pregnancy hormones do weird things) and my legs. It did nothing for either. I decided to give it another shot and was still less than impressed. Left it on longer than recommended max both times and still meh. Second time worked better but left me prickly.
on July 22, 2017
Had to use twice before it even removed any useful amount of hair. Had to use quite a lot of the product the second time and didn't leave it on a moment longer than recommended and still ended up with a slight burn around my chin. Also hair had already started to grow some by the next day. Maybe if one has fine or light hair this would work, but I have dark and thick hair even on my face so apparently not for me 🙄
on December 13, 2016
Great product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.