Magic Hidden Touch Screen Red LED Digital Watch Men Women Sport Cuff Wrist Watch Orange
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pay Attention: Colors may not appear exactly as seen on photo in real life due to variations between the computer monitors and naked eye color difference.
- How to set time? 1. Press your finger to the screen and the time is displayed. 2. Press screen again and wait a few seconds, the watch will go blank and the current hourly setting will blink. After setting the correct hour, you will be allowed to change the minute settings as well. 3. Following, press screen for a few seconds again and you can also set Year and Date orderly.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Watch Case Size: Approx 4.00cm
Watch Case Material: Plastic
Watch Dial Color: As picture show
LED Light: Red
Width Of Watch Belt: Approx 2.60cm
Watch Belt Material: Plastic
Length Of Watch: Approx 24.00cm
Daily Water Resistant (not for swimming or showering): Yes
- ASIN: B00GH475YW
- Item model number: 21513
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2013
- #763 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Women > Accessories > Sport Watches
- #798 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Clothing > Women > Accessories > Sport Watches
- #1993 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Accessories > Sport Watches
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Aitao|
|Case diameter||4 centimeters|
|Band width||2.6 centimeters|
|Special features||For other colors welcome to our shop: Aitao|
Top customer reviews
In the center of the watch there is a very small button that you can barely feel under the screen. Pushing or touching that button once brings the watch to life and gives the current time. In order to set the time and date you:
1. press the button to wake it up
2. immediately place your finger back on the button and hold it for a few seconds until the hour flashes.
3. press the button repeatedly until you reach the desired number
4. Now the tricky part, once you are on your desired number hold the button down for a few seconds and it will toggle over to the minutes.
5. repeat number 4 again for month and day.
6. once the day is set, which is the last setting just stop pressing any buttons and the watch will go back into normal mode with the settings your inputed.
7. There is a toggle screen for seconds as well, but once you complete the above trust me you won't care about seconds.
Lastly if I was smart I would sell these directions on Amazon for $1, as you will soon see they are priceless.
The watch is splash resistant (rain, sweat), but NOT water resistant, so don't take it swimming! All navigation and settings are done via the front 'touch' part, so the design is quite modern looking (no buttons at all). No instruction manual came with mine, but free digital versions can be found on Google. Works and acts a conversation starter. Very cool night effect under low light conditions, and the LED time is also readable under direct sunlight. The watch' display is usually 'off' to save battery (will last about 1 year), but tapping on the surface of the watch turns the time on (with a nice animation). However, the 'touch screen' part is not 100% accurate. It's more like a giant button that takes up the entire screen than an actual touch sensor like on an iPhone （not capacitive, and there are no fancy touch gestures).
Overall, the watch works as advertised, however, the 'touch' part is not quite as the descriptions might suggest. Still, a pretty cool, inexpensive timepiece.
HD OFFICIAL UNBOXING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La91GwqP3go&list=UUpt9QXFMmuldLVn95BWLDbw
Inexpensive Modern-Looking Timepiece!